`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Bowman Aflac autos not serial #'d

2011 Bowman Aflac autos not serial #'d
Looking at the 2011 Bowman AFLAC auto cards on the bay it doesnt look like any of them are serial #'d. Is this correct? Didnt they serial # in the past? anyone wonder why the change.

thanks James

RE: 2011 Bowman Aflac autos not serial #'d
27 views and no one knows the answer to this one? thankx

(11-30-2011, 10:56 AM)tsevni98 Wrote: Looking at the 2011 Bowman AFLAC auto cards on the bay it doesnt look like any of them are serial #'d. Is this correct? Didnt they serial # in the past? anyone wonder why the change.

thanks James

Yes past Aflac Autographs were numbered. No idea why they didnt number them this year.
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

Nor do they read "certified auto"

Seems like the ones handed out at the game UN AUTOGRAPHED have the certified auto line

Yeah topps totally messed this up...imagine that

without the serial number really brings down the value of the card IMO. also good point certified stamp would have been nice. Why bother saying 1 in 1100 packs. going to pass on them on the bay. It is all about serial numbers for me. thanks for responses

(11-30-2011, 02:13 PM)011873 Wrote: Nor do they read "certified auto"

Seems like the ones handed out at the game UN AUTOGRAPHED have the certified auto line

(11-30-2011, 02:13 PM)011873 Wrote: Nor do they read "certified auto"

could be... i have a few cards my nephew signed during this years underarmour all-america game. he told me that he did sign topps certified auto cards of this same card that will be inserted in 2011 bowman platinum. heres the certified one and one he signed for me. the unsigned cards were handed out during the game. my guess if your cards not numbered and it doesnt have "certified auto" on it that it was a base card that was signed
[Image: 1tyler.jpg]
[Image: scan0147.jpg]
[Image: banner-2-1.jpg]

you own the one in the case or both of them? If you own the one in the case you have to ask him to get you one with a better sharpie! That auto will grade low c'mon! The one on top was much stronger.

(11-30-2011, 03:12 PM)sastahl Wrote: could be... i have a few cards my nephew signed during this years underarmour all-america game. he told me that he did sign topps certified auto cards of this same card that will be inserted in 2011 bowman platinum. heres the certified one and one he signed for me. the unsigned cards were handed out during the game. my guess if your cards not numbered and it doesnt have "certified auto" on it that it was a base card that was signed
[Image: 1tyler.jpg]
[Image: scan0147.jpg]

(11-30-2011, 03:21 PM)tsevni98 Wrote: you own the one in the case or both of them? If you own the one in the case you have to ask him to get you one with a better sharpie! That auto will grade low c'mon! The one on top was much stronger.
It's his nephew. I really dont think he is trying to resell them or cares about which will grade stronger.
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

the one in the case is mine, yea its def not the best but im not gonna get it graded its def PC. the top one is a picture i took on my phone while he was signing the topps certified autos.
and the certified ones will be inserted into 2012 bowman platinum not 2011 lol sorry bout that
[Image: banner-2-1.jpg]

ok cool. the certified ones will probably be serial numbered as well. Those will be the ones to collect. why even put them in 2011 draft packs then. thanks