`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for sports card store

Looking for sports card store
I am in Austin, Texas for the next couple of days with nothing to do during the day. I was wondering if anybody knew of any sports card stores here in Austin. If you know there address that would be awesome too. Thanks.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

RE: Looking for sports card store
google it.
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

I tried that and on phone it doesn't work right half the time and wife has the laptop in meetings I guess I will try and google it later tonight with laptop was just hoping someone on here knew
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

There is one in San Marcos - Where are you in Austin? Or do you know where San Marcos is? They are great Husband/Wife owners and I buy from them every time I'm in town (Live in Houston but lived there a year ago) Average prices, usually have a good selection unless I was there to clean them out lol Very friendly.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I am on fourth street at the Hilton. I know where San Marcos is. Any chance you know the name of it?

Comic Relief
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC