`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you do?

What do you do?
Idk if this has ever been on here or not but I always wondered was everyone does for work...I found out last night that Lump drives trucks...I know there are some students but post what you do if you are willing to share. Hope to hear some interesting careers!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: What do you do?
not saying it is interesting but i work in an oil refinery. pretty much just move asphalt and oil from one place to another using valaves and pumps. i guess there is one cool thing about where i work, we just got a big contract with a company to make motor oils that are used in various major motor sport race cars (nascar, drag racing, etc.).
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

I am a full time student and also a full time line cook. I am also a full time elderly dog owner.
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

(11-29-2011, 11:23 PM)rgf17 Wrote: not saying it is interesting but i work in an oil refinery. pretty much just move asphalt and oil from one place to another using valaves and pumps. i guess there is one cool thing about where i work, we just got a big contract with a company to make motor oils that are used in various major motor sport race cars (nascar, drag racing, etc.).
That is atleast an exciting job everyday...I am someone who could never be stuck in an office evryday
(11-29-2011, 11:25 PM)kennycooks Wrote: I am a full time student and also a full time line cook. I am also a full time elderly dog owner.
We just put down my 18 year old lab last year...Ik what you mean ha

i'm a mailman. keep mailing those packages kiddies. to those that i owe packages to. i was off the last couple of days. and i hate going to work on my day off. LOL.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

In the Air Force, going on 21 years in January, retiring in April. I'm so dang excited! I want to be a full time collector.... :/
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

(11-29-2011, 11:28 PM)robsvideos Wrote: i'm a mailman. keep mailing those packages kiddies. to those that i owe packages to. i was off the last couple of days. and i hate going to work on my day off. LOL.
Id hate to see Bubble mailers when they arent for me ha

i was a mechanic that moved inside. service manager at a chevy dealer
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

Been Mr.GonzoMom for about two weeks now, but during construction season I'm a journeyman electrician in the IBEW.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

I work in the Gifts department at Bass Pro Outdoor World. I've been there for a year and a month. Previous to that, I spent 10+ years as a computer programmer for a small, yet national, telecommunications company. I was born in Springfield, MO, so I knew all about how Bass Pro started. I am pretty certain that is why I got the job. All I know is, this is our (Gifts) season right now, and as such, I am BIZZY!!!
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed