`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you guys think of this?

What do you guys think of this?
Well I started this little project about a month ago. I got a glass display case for my birthday but didn't know what cards I exactly wanted to put in it..then it hit me! The Yankees I really collect are Nunez, Cano, Jeter, and Montero. But of course I collect them all, past and present. I was thinking of getting a few of the glass cases to display my cards in. I am going to put all of the same player in each case and display them on the wall in my room. What do you guys think? Here's a picture of the one I just finished, filled with 20 Nunez cards. I have a couple more autos of his that are not even in there. I took 6 pictures of the thing and they all came out horrible! Here's the best one which isn't even good
[Image: 1322591956900.jpg]
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

RE: What do you guys think of this?
That is a great way to display your cards!!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

that is awesome, where do you buy that glass case at?
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

(11-29-2011, 05:40 PM)elfeo013 Wrote: that is awesome, where do you buy that glass case at?
http://www.displaygifts.com/

They have some awesome stuff
Also making sigs

Just be careful. If that is not uv protected the sun could fade your cards and autos. It looks sweet though.

Awesome! How easy is it to change out the cards?

And this is my little wall, that I change constantly
[Image: DSCN0097.jpg]
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Awesome! Mine is really easy to get the cards out. You just open the glass door with that little hinge on the right side
Also making sigs

I love it. !! But make sure it is UV protected glass as stated earlier, I wrecked some of my early collection diplaying them without the UV glass. i am a yankee collector also and I love how you are diplaying them.
on a side note, I got a few of thse for around $5 each from my LCS and they are made by ultra pro. They are UV protected and have the eched corners for your card and they have a hanger on the back. this is my fav. way to display my cards with out worries about the sun and what not.
[Image: SAM_0903.jpg]

(11-29-2011, 06:51 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: Awesome! How easy is it to change out the cards?

And this is my little wall, that I change constantly
[Image: DSCN0097.jpg]
Wow!! Very Nice Pete!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

(11-29-2011, 07:54 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: I love it. !! But make sure it is UV protected glass as stated earlier, I wrecked some of my early collection diplaying them without the UV glass. i am a yankee collector also and I love how you are diplaying them.
on a side note, I got a few of thse for around $5 each from my LCS and they are made by ultra pro. They are UV protected and have the eched corners for your card and they have a hanger on the back. this is my fav. way to display my cards with out worries about the sun and what not.
[Image: SAM_0903.jpg]
yeah i used to have a bunch of those but im not a big fan of them
Also making sigs