`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grading Question

Grading Question
I have a 2010 Triple Threads Sam Bradford GU/Auto and want to know if its something I should have graded? I have never sent off a card to have graded and would like some feedback on if this is something I should do. I plan on selling this at a LCS or the bay. Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Matt Holliday Refractors -75/162 - 46.3%
2006 UC Ensemble Triple Auto 69/87 - 79.0%
2007 UD Future Stars Triple Auto 11/18 - 61.0%
2007 SS Dual Auto Brwn Glv/Blk Ink 7/34 - 20.5%
[Image: TXqak.png]

RE: Grading Question
(11-28-2011, 06:10 PM)Patrick_cpg Wrote: I have a 2010 Triple Threads Sam Bradford GU/Auto and want to know if its something I should have graded? I have never sent off a card to have graded and would like some feedback on if this is something I should do. I plan on selling this at a LCS or the bay. Thanks in advance for your feedback.
If you know you are going to sell it, I would advise against grading unless:

1. You know it will get a good grade. Inspect it carefully because thicker cards generally don't grade as well as thinner cards.

2. It has an awesome patch that you think someone would question. Triple threads patches seem to be faked quite often, according to many folks in the community.

If it isn't in perfect condition and it is nothing but one color patches, I wouldn't get it graded. Just my opinion - hope it helps.

I would also add to nandimo

3. If you really like the card and want to keep it in its condition. Best way to keep a card preserved.

Thank you so much for your feedback.
Matt Holliday Refractors -75/162 - 46.3%
2006 UC Ensemble Triple Auto 69/87 - 79.0%
2007 UD Future Stars Triple Auto 11/18 - 61.0%
2007 SS Dual Auto Brwn Glv/Blk Ink 7/34 - 20.5%
[Image: TXqak.png]

(11-28-2011, 07:25 PM)nandimo Wrote: If you know you are going to sell it, I would advise against grading unless:

1. You know it will get a good grade. Inspect it carefully because thicker cards generally don't grade as well as thinner cards.

2. It has an awesome patch that you think someone would question. Triple threads patches seem to be faked quite often, according to many folks in the community.

If it isn't in perfect condition and it is nothing but one color patches, I wouldn't get it graded. Just my opinion - hope it helps.
+1
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin