`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help pricing a Jimmy Graham auto 05/10

RE: Need help pricing a Jimmy Graham auto 05/10
I would pay no higher than $60 for it if I planned on holding onto it for years. He's hot right now and the Saints are hot right now. My advice is to sell it asap before it gets too late. Nice card btw lol.
(12-04-2011, 12:28 PM)mik253 Wrote: Here is the one she is talking about
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-Crown-Royal...1e678b6b35
And this is what is so wrong with this hobby. Jimmy Graham is good, real good but cmon there is a guy named tony Gonzalez who is the best receiving TE of all time and it would take a 1/1 NFL logo patch auto for his card to sell for $300. Makes no sense to me.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(12-04-2011, 11:28 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I would pay no higher than $60 for it if I planned on holding onto it for years. He's hot right now and the Saints are hot right now. My advice is to sell it asap before it gets too late. Nice card btw lol.

And this is what is so wrong with this hobby. Jimmy Graham is good, real good but cmon there is a guy named tony Gonzalez who is the best receiving TE of all time and it would take a 1/1 NFL logo patch auto for his card to sell for $300. Makes no sense to me.
Well you gotta look at a few different factors on this one. Today's hobby is fueled by the SP autos and "hot now" players. Jimmy Graham is doing things for the Saints that has not been done for a long time. Not saying I agree with a 1/1 selling for 300 but somebody was willing to pay it.

Gonzo has 6 different rookie autos I believe.And will be in the HOF for what he has done and continues to do. Yes it is sad that the older players do not get the same respect. Yet once again the hobby is fueled by the "hot now" players.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(12-05-2011, 12:13 AM)mik253 Wrote: Well you gotta look at a few different factors on this one. Today's hobby is fueled by the SP autos and "hot now" players. Jimmy Graham is doing things for the Saints that has not been done for a long time. Not saying I agree with a 1/1 selling for 300 but somebody was willing to pay it.

Gonzo has 6 different rookie autos I believe.And will be in the HOF for what he has done and continues to do. Yes it is sad that the older players do not get the same respect. Yet once again the hobby is fueled by the "hot now" players.
I know a guy who's holding a Gonzalez pro bowl jersey auto /10 (or /5, can't remember) Big Grin
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(12-05-2011, 12:25 AM)mrgonzodad Wrote: I know a guy who's holding a Gonzalez pro bowl jersey auto /10 (or /5, can't remember) Big Grin
WHAAAAAAA!!!!!!
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]