`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Friday

Black Friday
Ok, so how many of you went om Blowout Cards for some Black Friday deals? I was off and on all day long but there wasn't anything I was really interested in. However, I did order 9 boxes of 2011 Bowman Draft. They should be here early next week. Once I open them, and see what I get, I will probably get back to making some trades.

RE: Black Friday
well i collect the royals prospects clint robinson danny duffy wil myers aaron crow mike moustakas eric hosmer mike montgomery will take all that u pull
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

nice. Please keep me in mind for any indians.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

and bubba starling and johnny giavotella salvador perez and paul goldschmidt
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

i got a box of 2010 chrome from bo and a box of 2007 Upper Deck SP Rookie Edition from da combined the 2 boxes were around 65 including shipping
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

OK! I got my nine boxes of 2011 Bowman Draft today. As of right now, nothing is for trade. But here are the hits:
Taylor Jungmann auto refractor
Michael Fulmer auto
Blake Swihart auto
Trevor Bauer auto
Brandon Nimmo auto
Daniel Vogelbach auto
Jose Fernandez auto redemption
Dom Nunez auto gold refractor USA 7/50
C J Cron auto blue refractor 124/150
Dylan Bundy AFLAC auto
and
Bubba Starling auto blue refractor redemption

I guess I did ok: eleven autos from nine boxes.
Sorry, but I can't scan pictures.