`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I wait?

Should I wait?
Well, I didn't have much to spend on Black Friday as my paycheck I was going to use on Christmas gifts will be the paycheck on the 9th. However, since I collect the set, each box has a mem card in it, and there are chances for rubies which are actually priced pretty good, I couldn't pass this up.

2008-09 SkyBox Blaster Box

So, should I break them when I get them, or put them under the tree for me and open them when my son opens his Pokemon cards? I think I'm going to start teaching him how to take better care of his Pokemon cards. I got them for him because he wanted sports cards when I got some, but I knew to begin with he wouldn't be nice with them. So I'm going to give him one of my binders and some 9-pocket pages for Christmas to put his cards in. Hope you all had better Black Friday's than I did.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

RE: Should I wait?
I know it is hard to wait to open them (because I can't wait to get home when I buy a box most of the time I am trying to open them while I am driving) but wait and open them with your son I always enjoyed opening packs with mine when they were home.

plus 1

I would wait for christmas.

I know it's hard to wait. I bought a case of SPX 08-09 when they first came out & a few packs.. one being an exquisite & another being an UD BLACK. the case, I couldn't wait to bust open. the exquisite I was going to put away & open a few months down the road or just hold on to the unopen box. It was so hard. two weeks later I opened the UD BLACK to pull a Kobe trophy patch auto /25. That night I opened the exquisite.. to get a Lebron auto box + 4 exclusive lebron cards. two were auto'd. I was so amazed...

I want to teach my son to collect, but he is still to young. He just turned 2yrs last month. I am going to get him a few packs of soccer cards. He always wants to watch the soccer games on tv.. probably because his mom always likes watching it..

My black friday was spent at home. I did drive by some of the stores, but decided to pass them up. Got to save my money for bills right now, since I am out of work. Just got out of the Navy last month.. waiting on my final paycheck (separation pay).. then go join the reserves.. hard to find a full time job.. could of been hired for black friday weekend, but why work only one weekend for change.. I need a full time, not part time job.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

It's a good thing you bought your son pokemon cards - of all the TCG/CCG products, Pokemon is by and far the most collectable simply because of the way the sets are constructed. You will never get a complete set from a box as the first 15-20 cards have the image done in foil and these fall one in every 3 pack , so you'l only get 12 per box. Even though the foil border parallel's (legends set onwards) are easy to get (1 per pack), it's a pot getting the good cards when you consider that the smallest set since legends was released has been 78 cards. I do know that any Charizard card is still highly sought after with the foil border (reverse foil) versions being extra huge $$ wise.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(11-26-2011, 12:44 AM)jpleazme805 Wrote: I would wait for christmas.

I know it's hard to wait. I bought a case of SPX 08-09 when they first came out & a few packs.. one being an exquisite & another being an UD BLACK. the case, I couldn't wait to bust open. the exquisite I was going to put away & open a few months down the road or just hold on to the unopen box. It was so hard. two weeks later I opened the UD BLACK to pull a Kobe trophy patch auto /25. That night I opened the exquisite.. to get a Lebron auto box + 4 exclusive lebron cards. two were auto'd. I was so amazed...
I would wait too.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?