`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some advice on Rose Auto

Need some advice on Rose Auto
I have a guy wanting to sell his 2009-10 Bowman 48 Autographs #48ADR Derrick Rose it is graded by beckett @ 9.5 with the autograph @ a 10. He is wanting 120 for it which is the BV here before grading. I don't collect Rose but this is a very nice card I really like the autograph on it. My question is would that be a good deal? Would it be priced higher since it is graded that high and would it be good trade bait for me if I decide to purchase it?

Any feedback is appreciated......

======================================================

[Image: imagesCAPGXRAJ.jpg]

RE: Need some advice on Rose Auto
anything graded 9.5 or 10 usually sales higher.. if you like the card for your collection, then I'd say it is an awesome deal to buy at BV.... but if you only want to buy it for trade bate.. I am not sure on what type of value you would get in trade or what type of cards. I am always skeptical buying cards for trade bait.. I do not do much trading, because either the other person doesn't have much to offer or the other person wants everything for extremely cheap... I keep getting offers on my MJ & Lebron autos, but for 1/3 value.. I've lost so much money over the years buying wax.. it's hard to let them go for so low..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

RE: Need some advice on Rose Auto
(11-25-2011, 01:00 AM)jpleazme805 Wrote: anything graded 9.5 or 10 usually sales higher.. if you like the card for your collection, then I'd say it is an awesome deal to buy at BV.... but if you only want to buy it for trade bate.. I am not sure on what type of value you would get in trade or what type of cards. I am always skeptical buying cards for trade bait.. I do not do much trading, because either the other person doesn't have much to offer or the other person wants everything for extremely cheap... I keep getting offers on my MJ & Lebron autos, but for 1/3 value.. I've lost so much money over the years buying wax.. it's hard to let them go for so low..
Thanks for the input, I am really leaning towards getting it for my PC it is a nice card. Do you have some jordans you want to get rid of? I want get some of his autos and jersey cards for my collection. PM me if you do I will not low ball you on them. If I like the card I don't mind paying what you want for them.