`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Thanksgiving Mailday Thread - 4 TTM's & Custom McFarlane Figure!

Thanksgiving Mailday Thread - 4 TTM's & Custom McFarlane Figure!
Only three days of mail, but still a good week. Got customs back from Head Coach Mike McCarthy, former Badgers and Packers Guard Bill Ferrario, former Kicker Chester Marcol, and former WR Bill "Red" Mack.

[Image: Thanksgiving.jpg]

Also got the first piece of a project that I decided to work on once I got my house. Wanted to get a set of Jim Leonhard custom McFarlane figures that showcased his career from college through his pro teams. Got his Badgers figure in yesterday and was really excitied about how well it turned out. I wanted to have it matched to the Badgers photo I have in my sig and the customizer did a great job of getting it close, right down to all the little details. He had to use parts from 3 different figures, but it came together great! Will be getting the Bills, Ravens, and Jets figures in the next few weeks. Comments welcome and thanks for looking! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

[Image: LeonhardFigure.jpg]

[Image: LeonhardFigure1.jpg]
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

RE: Thanksgiving Mailday Thread - 4 TTM's & Custom McFarlane Figure!
Custom McFarlane looks great, the guy did a good job.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

Wow!!! Incredible!!! I wonder if he can paint me some Shipley figures???Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Sweet stuff! Really like that McCarthy auto! Since he won a superbowl, I guess I shud try to get an auto of his. I got an 8x10 photo auto'd by Mike Holmgrem after he won a superbowl (actually, Coach Holmgrem sent it to me while I was in the hospital). And that custom mcfarlane is really cool!! I cant wait to see all the teams together, but Im still gonna be partial to the UW figure tho, lol. GO BADGERS!!

oh, btw.... how long did it take for you to have that custom mcfarlane made?
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Love the McFarlane was it pricey?
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

Thanks for the compliments. The McFarlane took about a month from start to finish. With the custom sculpting, it cost about the same as a box of 2011 Elite ($130), but shipping was free. The others for the set that I am getting will just be repaints which only run about half as much and will be coming with a custom base for all four figures.

[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1