`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slightly OT: Thought I'd Share My Blog

Slightly OT: Thought I'd Share My Blog
So, I consider myself knowledgable in a couple different areas/interests I have.....baseball cards and soda pop.

So....I have a blog that is focused on precisely those two things....some of my favorite cards from my collection and my thoughts on different sodas. If you're at all interested, you can check it out at cardboardandcarbonation.tumblr.com

I hope it isn't against the rules to post your own blog....I can't imagine why it would be, but I know there are all kinda of rules and regulations on this site....so yeah....check it out.

EDIT: The baseball card section is "dumbed down" a little so any of my friends/family who don't know anything about cards can understand.....you guys will no doubt know more about what I'm talking about.
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

RE: Slightly OT: Thought I'd Share My Blog
Nice Blog. The sodas remind me of when I was younger and we would get bottles of faygo and crush in the glass bottles. I miss glass bottled pop lol.

RE: Slightly OT: Thought I'd Share My Blog
Great idea for a blog as I love both cards and pop as well. Luckily for me, there's a place about 45 minutes from me called Pops that's a diner/convenience store with a wall full of weird little glass-bottled sodas. Every time to head to OKC we have to stop and get a six-pack. I keep a graded list on my phone of ones I've tried so I know what to pick up or avoid in the future.

[Image: 4166657170_04ba1a9821.jpg]
It has this huge bottle thing out front that you can see from miles away. You can check out lots of photos of it on Flickr. It's a pretty awesome place to stop by if you're ever around Route 66 in Oklahoma.

http://pops66.com/