`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
I need help. Adrian Peterson 1/1 Panini Crown Royale

I need help. Adrian Peterson 1/1 Panini Crown Royale
I bought a pack and scored the 2012 Crown Royale Panini’s Choice Autographs Blue #9 Adrian Peterson. Does anyone know what I can get for it? It is 1/1…
The card shop owner offered me $200 on the spot. What's it worth?

Anthony

RE: I need help. Adrian Peterson 1/1 Panini Crown Royale
There is a 2010 Crown Royale 1/1 Auto that sold for $306 back in November under completed sales on eBay. Though it's worth whatever some one will pay out for it.....

$200-250 would be a pretty good sale I would say...

Ya I would say $250-300 is reasonable, but you never really know. My fear would be putting it on the bay and getting less than that. See if you can get $200 + some single cards for it from the shop if he has anything you want.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(01-25-2013, 10:32 PM)uwash97 Wrote: Ya I would say $250-300 is reasonable, but you never really know. My fear would be putting it on the bay and getting less than that. See if you can get $200 + some single cards for it from the shop if he has anything you want.
He could always start the auction at 200 and see, better than putting a reserve, which would scare some bidders away.