`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaving the hobby temporarily....

Leaving the hobby temporarily....
Hi to all.... just a quick line - im taking a break from the hobby. Anyone i have trades currently working with i will either sort it out in the next day or so, or if you wanted to wait till i come back thats fine. Ill even go so far as to send out my end of a potential deal and we can work out my end when i get back. Have had a few knocks in the personal life department lately, idealy hobbys are great but life gets in the way....

I didnt get a job i was informed i had, got shafted pretty bad, so fairly devastated as it was a good job, and also a welcome distraction for other things going on at the moment. I apologise for anyone this might inconvenience through trades etc, but i really just need to drop everything and head back home for a while and have some space.

I anticipate a month or so.... maybe more maybe less ill just see how things go. Might get some retail therapy on boxes etc while im gone, i just wont be active on the boards at all. Will see you all soon, take care and best of luck in all your endeavours.

Steve.
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

RE: Leaving the hobby temporarily....
Sorry to hear about your situation...hopefully youll be back soon and things get all worked out.....We'll be here for you when you get back....Some retail therapy will do you some good IM sure...just be sure to put the Pens aside for me !!

Take care and good luck....SEE YOU BACK HERE SOON!!
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

sorry to here this, but the best of luck to you. hopefully we'll see you sooner rather than later. take care.
-Matthew
[Image: flyerssig.jpg]

Sorry to hear that man, PM your address when you get time I have some stuff I wanted to send to you.

Just so everyone knows I'm taking a month hiatus from the boards as well in a couple weeks as I will be gone for a month to malayisa to get married and will be back and ready come the new year.

[Image: Signaturephoto.jpg]

Collecting all Canucks cards! Currently 6310/20359 31%

LETS TRADE!

That's a tough break man...real sorry to hear about that. Take care of what you need to and come back soon.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

Sorry to hear about that. Take care of what you need to do and come back soon.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

I am sorry to hear that! I hope you get something that is better for you!
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Really sorry to hear about your situation. First thing is always take care of you and what yours. Best wishes and hopefully we will see you back here in the community really soon.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

Thanks guys, you're all awesome. If the people that "controlled" the path i have to take were all as great of people as you i would be truly envious. I will be back - thats 100% - just need a hiatus to sort myself out. Thanks for your understanding!
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

I am sorry for your situation going south. I know the hardships all too well. Take care of yourself and yours, and please know that the community here is always full of great support.

Randi