`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ok, here's hoping this works...

RE: Ok, here's hoping this works...
so the real question is, are those two chrome autos for trade? what are they? do you think we'd like them?

Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

I'm not ever trading my Bowman Chrome cards again either.... Too many nightmares. Still looking for a cure
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

I'd suggest putting a "0" that little spot in the organize called "trade away". If they are responding to your box breaks, and you don't like it then quit sharing them. Anytime you post a break guys are gonna ask. If you do post a break of Chrome simply put "ABSOLUTELY NOT FT" in the post. This seems simple enough to me.

Also I once traded a Topps card I wish I hadn't back in the early 80s. I am never trading another Topps card from now on. So don't ask guys.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

What about duplicates? Will you trade them if they are a duplicate? How about selling them? Also not ever trading Bowman Chrome cards just isn't fair. If you were to say open five cases, because they are that big of a deal, and you get all of a certain serial numbered refractor card or whatever, like all 5 of 5; wouldn't that be kind of stingy. I mean you are keeping all of the great cards from everyone else.

(11-14-2011, 12:43 PM)tmoore25 Wrote: What about duplicates? Will you trade them if they are a duplicate? How about selling them? Also not ever trading Bowman Chrome cards just isn't fair. If you were to say open five cases, because they are that big of a deal, and you get all of a certain serial numbered refractor card or whatever, like all 5 of 5; wouldn't that be kind of stingy. I mean you are keeping all of the great cards from everyone else.
really??? its not fair if a guy won't trade his own cards, seriously???

What happened to these boards?

Will you trade topps chrome though?

So I am not the only one who finds this to be one of the most pointless threads ever? BTW I love the responses. When I first saw this post my first thoughts were who gives a PIZZA and was this guy drunk or high when he posted this?

(11-14-2011, 01:14 PM)phillies816 Wrote: So I am not the only one who finds this to be one of the most pointless threads ever? BTW I love the responses. When I first saw this post my first thoughts were who gives a PIZZA and was this guy drunk or high when he posted this?
Cocaine is a helluva drug lolol

What about Bowman Chrome football (those gold preview rookies ones that come in the Topps chrome football) I like those - is it just Bowman Chrome baseball, or also football?

Also, there are the Bowman Chrome Bryce Harper retail ones that come with the Value packs, but aren't part of the regular Bowman Chrome set - are those for trade?

Wish there were a way for Beckett to allow us to designate which cards are for trade or not. Then I wouldn't have to trade the ones I want to keep when someone sends an offer.

CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

I think he hurt himself as a trader with this thread to be honest. It just makes people laugh at him and turn the other way. I hate to be blunt, but its the truth.