`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cards Shipped from Canada to US ?

Cards Shipped from Canada to US ?
How long does it generally take ? I have been waiting a little over 2 weeks on a card from Canada on the Bay. The seller told me it could take up to 4 weeks depending on customs. Is that true ?
[Image: Razorback2.jpg]

Collecting Arkansas Razorbacks, Currently focused on Ryan Mallett and DJ Williams

RE: Cards Shipped from Canada to US ?
the last trade i made with a person in canada it took about 8 days....you may want to ask pbean or rogerrabit though

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

depending on your (and their) location it can take 3-4 weeks ..... between Canada Post (worthless IMHO) and Customs there can be a slight delay ..... we live 1 1/2 hours from Buffalo ..... when we buy from Dave and Adams in Buffalo the packages goes through Chicago ??? ...... no reason just the way it works sometimes Sad

I had a friend living just outside of Orlando (the blackhole of U.S. Post) it would take 4-8 weeks to get something there ..... he now lives in Texas and it takes 2 weeks now ???

I'd tell ya to just hang on for another week or two, hopefully it'll get there soon Smile

Thanks
[Image: Razorback2.jpg]

Collecting Arkansas Razorbacks, Currently focused on Ryan Mallett and DJ Williams

I just got a package from Canada that took 2 weeks - I trade with Wiser quite often and it has taken 1-3 weeks.
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Each time is different. The longest I have waited is 3 months but thats because the fool trader didn't send out like he said he was. But usually it takes about 10 days for it to reach me here in Texas.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37