`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: QUACK ATTACK

OT: QUACK ATTACK
What a job shutting down the number 4 team in the country and handing them their only loss of the season for the 2nd year in a row!!
Lsu and Alabama play sloppy against bad teams...Boise upset....
I think the Ducks should be setting at number 3 after tonight.
thoughts?
Also LJ has to be on the shortlist for the Heisman.

RE: OT: QUACK ATTACK
you know how they say the madden curse? Judging on the past 4-5 years, it could also be the heisman curse as well. Not sure i would want my boy to win itWink
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(11-12-2011, 11:32 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: you know how they say the madden curse? Judging on the past 4-5 years, it could also be the heisman curse as well. Not sure i would want my boy to win itWink
Sadley, I agree. Its a prestigious honor, but it doesnt have a great track record for nfl success.

But I will say, Oregon played one helluva game & LJ was friggin awesome!! By the way the 1st qtr started out, I thought we were gonna be in for a fg battle like LSU/Bama, last week. I love watching scoring explosions! Great Game!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(11-12-2011, 11:36 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Sadley, I agree. Its a prestigious honor, but it doesnt have a great track record for nfl success.

But I will say, Oregon played one helluva game & LJ was friggin awesome!! By the way the 1st qtr started out, I thought we were gonna be in for a fg battle like LSU/Bama, last week. I love watching scoring explosions! Great Game!!
That is true...but I think its just that a lot of the college stand out players are usually just good athletes and not great overall football players haha

but yea dude I love me a high scoring fast paced game...My Ducks rarely let me down on that one haha

All I gotta say is, Oklahoma State is getting absolutely ZERO press for being the #2 team in the nation. No one on the team is getting any pub for the Heisman, or any of the position awards even though their QB just became the TD passing leader at OSU. That should be worth mentioning, I would think.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Who told you not to worry after our loss to LSU, and after LaMichael got injured? This guy. I knew we'd still make a strong run at the Pac-12 Title, and an outside shot of the BCS title. Big Grin

They are looking really good this year, and I was so happy to see them mash on Luck... Tired of hearing how great he is... Great job Ducks!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

I'm just glad that Boise and Stanford both lost, sick of hearing about them. I was rooting for Oregon to win, so Luck's luck would run out. Oregon will be #3 or 4 this week. There's a reason why LSU and Oregon played their first games together....this has been one hell of a season for college football
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

What Luck??? WTG for MY Ducks!!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Go Ducks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile