`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Football Help

Fantasy Football Help
this is my lineup! i need help! what should i do?

QB Cam Newton

WR Reggie Wayne

WR Torrey Smith

WR Larry Fitzgerald

RB Ray Rice

RB Shonn Greene

TE Jimmy Graham

W/R Doug Baldwin

BN Robert Meachem
BN Matt Ryan
BN DeAngelo Williams
BN Greg Olsen
BN Denarius Moore
BN Jerome Simpson
BN Ladamian Tomlinson
[Image: hcE98W9.png]

COLLECTING SEYI AJIROTUTU AND VINCENT BROWN

AJIROTUTU PC: 44/140 31%
WITHOUT 1/1's: 36/103 35%
1/1's: 4/37 11%

RE: Fantasy Football Help
get ride of reggie wayne, the colts cant get anything done in the air with painters face eating grass every other play. Also be sure to check all your guys for the rank of defense they will be playing against. Like say Shonne Greene may be playing a defense ranked best in the league against the run, try to find a better opportunity. In yahoo fantasy, they show the defense with 32 being the best and 1st being the worst when it comes to defensive stats against a particular position.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

I had Reggie Wayne too. Got rid of him within the first couple weeks.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

Ah heck i will give you a tip since we not in same leagueWink If you can pick up earl bennett, who is a fine receiver who has been out almost the entire season. 1st game back he scored 18 points, and he will continue that trend.

(11-10-2011, 01:54 PM)chargers2427 Wrote: this is my lineup! i need help! what should i do?

QB Cam Newton Cam's been putting up pretty consistant points, at least in my league's scoring system, so I'd say you're pretty solid at QB. Also having Matt Ryan as a backup is pretty sound, if he's needed.

WR Reggie Wayne DROP! Ind. offense is in shambles, not that Reggie doesn't have the talent, but he certainly can't be looked upon to put up consistant numbers for you unless there's some major changes, which do not appear to be happening this year.

WR Torrey Smith I personally like T.Smith but another somewhat inconsistant fantasy performer IMO. Maybe take a chance and keep starting him, but would depend on the available WR's in your league.

WR Larry Fitzgerald One of the Game's best WR's on an underperforming team. I'd say you have bigger problems than L.Fitz so keep him right where he is.

RB Ray Rice Keep

RB Shonn Greene Keep but not necessarily start every week, depends on matchup I'd say.

TE Jimmy Graham Aside from Jason Witten, I think Graham has become one of the top 3 receiving TE's in the league, good fantasy numbers so far this year (in my starting lineup too).

W/R Doug Baldwin First, is this a 4th WR in your lineup? or is this a 'flex' position? If 'flex' I'd say to get a quality 3rd RB in this spot ASAP! Otherwise, I think you're better off with D.Moore from your bench, or checking who else is available in your league. D.baldwin has 434 yds and 2 TDs so far this year, not quality fantasy numbers by any stretch.

BN Robert Meachem again, IMO getting fairly deep into the chart here, anyone better avail.?
BN Matt Ryan quality QB
BN DeAngelo Williams Gotta be a better RB available
BN Greg Olsen solid TE for an alternate to Graham
BN Denarius Moore solid upside potential, look for a matchup against a weak pass defense team and take a chance with him in your starting lineup
BN Jerome Simpson depending on available WR's in your league, maybe look for an upgrade here as well.
BN Ladamian Tomlinson drop! just not enough activity to warrant a spot on a fantasy roster IMO
my opinions in [b]bold]/b]
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

Simpson has been getting better lately. He is underlooked by many. I'd keep him for a while.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

ok i picked up earl benett and replaced him with baldwin in the flex position!

(11-10-2011, 05:06 PM)chargers2427 Wrote: ok i picked up earl benett and replaced him with baldwin in the flex position!
I'm telling ya, at least in my league, RB's consistantly provide more points than WR's, put a quality RB in that flex slot! Even if it is a 'mid-level' RB, you will get more points on a consistant basis than a WR unless you have a very top-tier WR, in which case he should be in one of your 2 WR slots anyway.

What league are you in? Yahoo? ESPN? FoxSports?
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

im in yahoo and they get the same mostly...
would u pick up rickey williams vs the seahawks...it will be a blowout so he will get touches!!

Bennet has a double digit week again, so a success for that pick and the games not over yet.