`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jowls brings up his half century!

Jowls brings up his half century!
Well what a year, I cameback into the hobby around the beginning of the year around Feb\March and now 6 months or so later I have now completed my 50th trade on the site. I gotta say this community rocks every single person I have dealt with has been fair and easy to deal with, in those 50 trades I have added 900+ cards to my PC which I find amazing. I now have 4500+ different canuck cards and I'm still along way off and with the way new stuff just keeps getting produced I'm looking for an even bigger year next year. So thank you to all I have dealt with and helped me to get to where I am.

With all that said I just wanted to let you all know that I will be unable to trade for now as I'm getting married next month and going overseas to marry in Malaysia. I'm really looking forward to it and when i get back in the new year I will be even more gung ho to buy more boxes and try and get my hands on as many canucks I need as possible.

So I wish everyone a happy and prosperous new year, I will be around for a couple of weeks checking the boards, but won't be sending out or accepting any trades.

Good Luck and Go Canucks
Clint

[Image: Signaturephoto.jpg]

Collecting all Canucks cards! Currently 6310/20359 31%

LETS TRADE!

RE: Jowls brings up his half century!
Congrats on getting your 50th trade and a double congrats on getting married. It is very nice to see this board is becoming more active than earlier this year when they made the switch over to the new site. We had a lot of good members leave and it hit us pretty hard. Hate to see you go but I guess we can excuse you for a little while Smile. Hope everything works out for you over the next year.
Collecting Patrick Roy and will look at all buckets

Roy PC - https://patrickroycollection.shutterfly.com/pictures/8

Congrats and good luck to the future.

congrats

and here is to more trades for your PC
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

This place rocks more now than before because of guys like you. Like rcm331 said, we can let the wedding and honeymoon slide, but don't get used to it!

Congrats on the milestone...
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

congrats!

Congrats on the milestone here in the community... and an even bigger congrats to you and your fiancee! Have a great time in Malaysia, and I hope that your wedding is a blast!

Randi