Curtis Martin Patriots
Marshall Faulk Rams
Ricky Watters 49ers
Eddie George Titans
Otis Anderson Giants
Thomas Jones Bears

[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

RE: Need your opinion....
I am quite curious, how are you going to get these helmets signed?

Well you absolutely have to get the brees as a saint. Cris carter as a Viking, and Owens as a niner. He won't ever be remembered as a cowboy. Unless you are a cowboy fan of course. That's like me with deion sanders. He will always be a cowboy to most people but yet I really want an auto of his as a niner.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(11-07-2011, 09:30 PM)supbullcoc Wrote: teams they spent their best years with, and the team they are most recognized with
That is the dilema.... these players had simliar careers with the teams listed.
(11-08-2011, 02:41 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: I am quite curious, how are you going to get these helmets signed?
either in person or I'll end up buying them from vendors that I've dealt with in the past. There are a few auto shows in the New Jersey area ( only about 2 hrs from my location ) each year where about 50 NFL players at each one.
I'll have to add these following players to my list of autos soon .....

*** yardage numbers is what they needed at the start of this season

QB's
McNabb ...if he ever plays again.... he needed 3750 yds
Brees... on the list but still needed 4734 yds to make it offical
Brady ... needs 5256 yds

RB's
Portis ..... 77yds, now if a team will just add him and let run a couple games
R. Williams .... 435 yds, not sure if he will make it or not,,,, i'm thinking he will

WR's
Driver ..... 385 yds
A. Johnson..... 836 yds

These are just the guys I foresee reaching this milestone in the next year or so.
(11-08-2011, 07:57 AM)nthnoak Wrote: Well you absolutely have to get the braes as a saint. Cris cater as a Viking, and owens as a niner. He won't ever be remembered as a cowboy. Unless you are a cowboy fan of course. That's like me with deign sanders. He will always be a cowboy to most people but yet I really want an auto of his as a niner.

I agree that Deion will be Cowboy, but I personally like the Falcons because that is where "Prime Time" exploded. A red Falcons helmet with his sig would be sweet.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1