Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Question on your PC player...

RE: Question on your PC player...
I got to hang out with Heath Shular for a few hours haha

I have semi met Peyton Manning....I like about 30 minutes from campus...when he was in college I was just a little kid but we ran into him in downtown Knoxville and about 10000 people were surrounding him so I wouldnt call that meeting him.
As for Marino...never came close....but I sure hope I have the chance to one day meet him.

What an awesome story! Unfortunatley, I haven't met Romo yet or any of the other boys. That would be cool to see them run by the little bar thingy that they do when they are getting on the field at Cowboys Stadium.

I went to UF and got to meet several of the players I collect there. I have never met any of the other players I collect, but have other ties to them. When I was much younger I collected the Dolphins particularly Dan Marino and got to meet him the weekend of a pre-season game. A friend hooked us up with a hotel room on the same floor that most of the Dolphins were staying on and just a few doors down from the room Marino was in so every time we heard a door open we would look out the peephole to see who it was. We must have rode the elevator a hundred times, every time getting autographs of whichever player happened to be riding up/down with us. Plus we just happened to be in the fitness center of the hotel when Marino came in for a quick workout. I got a ton of autographs from all of the Dolphins and at least a half dozen from Marino. The funny thing is over the years I stopped collecting the Dolphins as my friend was more into them than I was, but I still have most of the autographs I got from that weekend.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/