`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT -- EARTHQUAKE!!!

OT -- EARTHQUAKE!!!
Just now had an earthquake in Oklahoma! Lasted a good 30 seconds too! Apparently one hit earlier this morning at 2:15 am CDT, but I was asleep and missed it.

Hopefully no one was injured.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

RE: EARTHQUAKE!!!
was it a major quake?

wow i think we just had one in Arkansas!!
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]

I'm here in Oklahoma as well. They're reporting that it's an aftershock from this morning.
http://photobucket.com/johnelway

Always looking for Elway cards. Especially hard to find parallels and inserts from the '90s, i.e., any Leaf Mirror card or Donruss Elite parallel

I'm willing to bet you did. It was a big one for this area, so I'm sure you got part of it.
(11-05-2011, 11:02 PM)elway4king Wrote: I'm here in Oklahoma as well. They're reporting that it's an aftershock from this morning.
Was the one in the morning bigger than this one was? This one lasted a lot longer than I expected. I know the New Madrid Fault in the bootheel of Missouri has quakes all the time, but I don't think that is the one that affected us.
They just reported this was a 5.2 and is now the 2nd largest quake Oklahoma has ever had, beating out the one this morning (which is now 3rd). They are checking to see if it might be the largest.

WOW!

You are already missed

Interesting. I slept through the one this morning as well. This one, I was sitting in front of the TV watching the Oregon game. Didn't miss it. Had all my glassware "clinking."
http://photobucket.com/johnelway

Always looking for Elway cards. Especially hard to find parallels and inserts from the '90s, i.e., any Leaf Mirror card or Donruss Elite parallel

RE: OT -- EARTHQUAKE!!!
Herbstreit was being asked about the LSU-Bama game and he was like I didn't hear that last question, this stadium just shook.

thats crazy lol....its getting close to 2012 for sure haha

At first, we thought it was just the kid in the upstairs apartment running across the room, but it kept shaking more and more, then we realized what was really happening.

You are already missed

weird, san fransico has been having smaller but steady quakes alot lately
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.