`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some new Seattle Supersonics PC pickups

Some new Seattle Supersonics PC pickups
Hey guys! Hope you're all doing well. I thought I'd share some of my new Supersonics PC pickups since its the weekend and I can relax a little bit from school.

Some new autos of Sonics greats and Vin Baker lol. I'm trying to get atleast 1 auto of every member of the Sonics 40th anniversary team. I have 11 out of the 16 currently.

[Image: Supersonics.jpg]

Got a sweet X-MAN auto #'d 5/10!!

[Image: XavierMcdaniels-1.jpg]

And my new fav!!! A 4 color patch #'d 9/10 of my childhood hero GARY PAYTON!!!!!! This one has been sitting on my desk since I received it lol

[Image: GaryPayton.jpg]

I also want to take time to give condolences to my high schools basketball coach and PE teacher who died 2 years ago exactly a couple days ago. He played in the NBA in the 70s. RIP coach Lumpkin

[Image: LumpkinRC.jpg]

Anyways let me know what you think and thanks for looking Smile
Looking for Largents
[Image: largentrainbow_zps361408c2.jpg]
skc444's bucket

RE: Some new Seattle Supersonics PC pickups
Nice stuff! I really like the baker and x. Nice picking!

nice cards. I still love the Sonics!! used to be one of my top favorite teams in the early 90's, but Lakers are always #1.

That is pretty cool to have a retired NBA player as a PE teacher/coach. RIP
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Miss the Sonics. Sweet Payton card. I picked up one very similar to yours only instead of a die cut of his jersey #, my card just has a square box for the jumbo patch
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

(11-05-2011, 12:38 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Nice stuff! I really like the baker and x. Nice picking!
Thanks! Gotta love oncard autos Smile
(11-05-2011, 01:09 AM)jpleazme805 Wrote: nice cards. I still love the Sonics!! used to be one of my top favorite teams in the early 90's, but Lakers are always #1.

That is pretty cool to have a retired NBA player as a PE teacher/coach. RIP
They were amazing in the 90s. Too bad I was just a little kid Sad lol

(11-05-2011, 07:38 AM)vgqv Wrote: Miss the Sonics. Sweet Payton card. I picked up one very similar to yours only instead of a die cut of his jersey #, my card just has a square box for the jumbo patch
Thanks. Yeah, Im trying to pickup one of those jumbo patch cards but you know, being /10 makes it super rare
Looking for Largents
skc444's bucket

Thats cool! Walter Davis was my High school coach! He also taught some kind of computer class also!

Oh man!!! I'd love to have that Dale Ellis! Nice Xavier too!
Looking for: Blake Griffin, Eric Gordon, Darius Miles, Eric Berry, Montario Hardesty, Jerod Mayo, Dan Williams, Denarius Moore, Tobias Harris, Marcus Haislip.

Any other Clipper/Tennessee Volunteers.

I liked the old Sonics, probably because of Kemp.. Not a fan but still, always found it a shame they disappeared.

Those NBA Finals against the Bulls were great. Remember the Rodman/Brickowski clash?

(11-07-2011, 12:47 PM)quavis Wrote: Thats cool! Walter Davis was my High school coach! He also taught some kind of computer class also!
Thats pretty cool! And a computer class?? Who woulda thought lol
(11-07-2011, 11:06 PM)thetruthbama Wrote: Oh man!!! I'd love to have that Dale Ellis! Nice Xavier too!
Thanks bro! I appreciate the comment

(11-08-2011, 03:06 AM)folkertino Wrote: I liked the old Sonics, probably because of Kemp.. Not a fan but still, always found it a shame they disappeared.

Those NBA Finals against the Bulls were great. Remember the Rodman/Brickowski clash?
I was only 6 during the 96 finals so i unfortunately dont remember anything from back then. BUT i have watched like all those games and clips from them on youtube lol. Speaking of Kemp, my ultimate goal for my Supersonics PC would to get either an auto or a patch card of his in a Sonics jersey. 1 things for sure, it wont be cheap hahah
Looking for Largents
skc444's bucket

That Gary Peyton is definitely mojo! Are there any dual durant Peyton cards with both guys in a sonics uni? That would be an awesome card!