`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USPS problem

USPS problem
I don't know if anyone knows the answer to this, but I sent out a package for a trade and used paypal shipping for it. I sent it out on the 28th and according to the tracking number the post office has not received the package. I sent it out and of course the receiver hasn't gotten anything yet, does anyone know of a number I can call to see what happened, or is the post office just going to say screw you, you didn't send the package, its not our problem

RE: USPS problem
I wouldn't worry about it just yet. It has only been a week. Some parts of the country are having storms which will delay delivery and the USPS is getting slower as they struggle to deliver mail while losing billions each year.

Three things:

1. Recently some post offices stopped scanning packages at the drop off post office and are only scanning at the sorting centers and at the destination, when delivered. Since it has only been a week it could still be delivered fine and the USPS update on the delivery confirmation may not update until it is delivered.

2. If you handed it over the counter at the USPS then I would call that branch of the post office, give them the delivery confirmation number and they will take your details and call you back once they have investigated. If you dropped it in a blue USPS mail box then it is possible that it is stuck stuck inside the box. They will find it eventually but it may be delayed. You can try calling the USPS number located on their website and giving them the delivery confirmation number to investigate.

3. It could have been lost of stolen. Not a lot you can do in this case. Don't just give up though still contact the USPS and have them investigate. If they confirm it is lost then ask for a letter or documentation that you can get so you can show it to the person you trade with. Unfortunately you will have to make it up to your trader by returning the cards you traded from them or giving them new cards that they want of similar value.