`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Let's get some trades going!

Let's get some trades going!
Things have been way too slow 'round here lately, so let's get some trades going!

Autos anyone?

[Image: th_10-11ArtifactsAutoFacts-EvanderKane.jpg][Image: th_09-10BeAPlayerSignatures-Marc-AndreFleury.jpg][Image: th_97-98BeehiveGoldenOriginalsAutograph-TedLindsay.jpg][Image: th_10-11UltimateSignatures-EvanderKane.jpg][Image: th_09-10BeAPlayerSignature-MattDuchene.jpg][Image: th_10-11DonrussToughTimesAutograph-TimHunter.jpg][Image: th_10-11CertifiedMirrorGoldSignaturesStephenWeiss.jpg]
Some jerseys...

[Image: th_10-11SPGameUsedDualAuthenticFabrics-L...osby-1.jpg][Image: th_11-12ArtifactsBaseJersey-PKSubban.jpg][Image: th_10-11CrownRoyaleLegendsJersey-MarioLemieux.jpg][Image: th_10-11SPGameUsedAuthenticFabrics-StevenStamkos.jpg][Image: th_10-11ArtifactsTundraTriosBronze-Crosb...avares.jpg][Image: th_10-11PinnacleCityLightsJersey-TaylorHall.jpg][Image: th_10-11CertifiedFabricoftheGameNHLDieCu...erKane.jpg]

[Image: th_09-10SPxWinningMaterials-JonathanToews.jpg][Image: th_10-11SPxWinningTrios-DucheneTavaresandMyers.jpg][Image: th_10-11UpperDeckGameJersey-JonathanToews.jpg][Image: th_08-09SPxWinningMaterialsSpectrum-JonathanToews.jpg]

[Image: th_10-11SPxWinningCombos-TavaresandDuchene.jpg][Image: th_10-11SPxWinningCombos-BrodeurandLuongo.jpg][Image: th_09-10UltraUniformity-EvgeniMalkin.jpg][Image: th_10-11ArtifactsTriosSilver-IginlaKiprusoffBourque.jpg][Image: th_10-11SPxWinningMaterials-MartinBrodeur2.jpg]

Some patches...

[Image: th_10-11UpperDeckGameJerseysPatch-RobertoLuongo.jpg][Image: th_10-11ArtifactsEmeraldJerseyandPatch-AnzeKopitar.jpg][Image: th_10-11ArtifactsFrozenArtifactsGold-PatrickMarleau.jpg][Image: th_10-11PinnacleCityLightsJerseyPrime-LouiEriksson.jpg][Image: th_10-11ArtifactsTundraTandemsEmeraldPat...andOtt.jpg]

[Image: th_10-11ArtifactsTreasuredSwatchesEmeral...assard.jpg][Image: th_10-11CrownRoyaleHeirstotheThronePrime...Wilson.jpg][Image: th_10-11CrownRoyaleLancersPatch-IlyaKovalchuk.jpg][Image: th_10-11SPGameUsedAuthenticFabricsPatche...nHossa.jpg][Image: th_10-11SPGameUsedAuthenticFabricsPatch-...chards.jpg][Image: th_01-02-PrivateStockPatches.jpg]
A few auto'd/mem cards, and some NPDTS stuff...

[Image: th_10-11SPGameUsedAF5-NYR.jpg][Image: th_10-11SPxAutographedWinningMaterials-BradRichards.jpg][Image: th_10-11CertifiedMaskedMarvelsMaterialsA...avsson.jpg][Image: th_10-11ArtifactsTundraTriosGold-Mason-Nash-Voracek.jpg][Image: th_10-11CertifiedFabricoftheGameTeamDieC...kSharp.jpg]

Next up are some Ovechkin cards from my PC, which are only available to trade for an Ovechkin jersey or patch card that is of close or equal value and/or numbering, but only features Ovi, no duals or triples.

2009-10 The Cup Triple Authentic Game-Used Patches featuring Sidney Crosby, Alex Ovechkin and Evgeni Malkin
For this I am only looking to swap for a high-end Ovechkin card, preferably something with a sick patch that is similarly numbered (or #/8 would be nice) or a very high end auto/mem card. Looking in the $300 sale/$400 trade range. It's not priced due to scarcity, numbered #07/10, and features a great patch from both Crosby and Malkin, and a piece of Ovechkin's fight strap. This is most definitely a PC card, and I am not in a hurry to trade it for the first Ovi thrown my way. I want to add a nice cornerstone card to my PC to replace this one. Looking for a 1-for-1 trade in the $300 BV and up range, and I'm not looking for multi-player cards, just a single Ovi, and not interested in any ITG stuff.

[Image: 09-10TheCupTriosPatch-CrosbyOvechkinMalkin.jpg]

Next up are a trio of Ovi jerseys that I would like to move for similar value Ovi (or Crosby) jersey cards that I don't already have...

[Image: th_OvechkinCards4Trade.jpg]

Finally, two dual player cards from 10-11 Artifacts that I would like to trade for similarly numbered cards that just feature Ovechkin...

Tundra Tandems Emerald patches with Backstrom...
[Image: th_10-11ArtifactsTundraTandemsEmeraldOve...cstrom.jpg]

and Tundra Tandems Gold patches with Malkin...
[Image: th_10-11ArtifactsTundraTandemsPatchesGol...Malkin.jpg]

Feel free to check my photobucket for more traders, all tagged by team name and separated into folders for auto, memorabilia, rookies, and inserts & parallels. Nothing in my PC that hasn't already been listed here is available for trade, only stuff from the Cards for Trade or Sale section of my photobucket.

I've also got hundreds of Young Guns from the last two years, and more than 400 10-11 Retro cards from UD Series 1 & 2. Lots of inserts from most sets this year as well, and base from some of the middle-end sets like Zenith, Crown Royale, etc., so if you have something you think I need, and have sets to kill, get in touch, I may be able to help!
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

RE: Let's get some trades going!
Interested in the Rangersx5 and the Nedved patch.

I'll have a look and let you know if I find anything I can use.

I didn't see anything i needed from you, but there was plenty i wanted, so take a look. see if i've got anything you could use.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

(11-03-2011, 12:38 PM)frankthefrowner Wrote: Interested in the Rangersx5 and the Nedved patch.
That Parkhurst Champions Artifact redemption still available?

(11-06-2011, 04:17 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: I didn't see anything i needed from you, but there was plenty i wanted, so take a look. see if i've got anything you could use.
I actually checked a couple times, but couldn't find anything that I could use.

More new stuff available...

[Image: Mail111211.jpg]

Everything but the O'Reilly and the Ovi is available.

I'm interested in the Subban 11-12 artifacts jersey /125
2012-13 Artifacts Jersey/Patch Emerald /75 -- 140/140
2013-14 Artifacts Jersey/Patch Emerald /75 -- 1/160
My bucket : http://photobucket.com/home/HockeyCardsPlus

I'll have a look and shoot you a trade offer if I find anything!

Anyone else? Got two trades finalized and incoming, but nothing in the works!

Bumping it up for some post-turkey-day trades, let's get 'em going!!!

See a lot that I want so give my org and a bucket a look. Really interested in the skinner.
[Image: testcopy.jpg]
2010-11 Dominion Base 86/230
2011-12 Artifacts 183/242
2011-12 UD Series 1 250/250
2011-12 Canvas 83/120
Bucket

i would love a shot at the Bobrovsky!! hopefully you didn't just post it to make me jealous Wink let me know if there's any way to work something out for it, thanks.
[Image: flyerssig.jpg]