`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you sure today is halloween?

RE: Are you sure today is halloween?
I live in an apartment complex, so we weren't expecting anyone, but I did still get two cute little kids dressed as a werewolf and a princess. I love celebrating the holidays, so it's great when I do get trick-or-treaters, and I always have candy ready on Halloween night - just in case!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

One of the 'benefits' of living in small town Iowa...we still have hundreds of kids trick or treating in our neighborhood.

We took our girls around with 7 or 8 neighbor friends - had a blast!

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

I'd say we had around 100 - 120 kids stop by. We live a quarter mile from my wife's elementary school so the parents usually all meet there then hit all the neighborhoods. It's funny we would go 10 or 15 minutes with nobody walking down the street then BOOM here comes a pack of 20 kids. It was a fun night.
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

I handed out pencils from the funeral home. I woke up this morning to my entire front yard covered in TP.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

We got a foot of snow, downed trees and power lines, and 2/3 of the state (NH) had extended power outages...4-5 days for my town. No Halloween, no school, no softball, no nothing for this week.
[Image: amazontmsc.jpg]

I handed out packs of baseball and football cards. I had a few boxes of the 5 cent football heritage and the baseball heritage from last year. The kids loved it...All 10 that came to the door lol
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

Yeah my dads shop used to be in a mall and they did a trick or treat night where you went to each store front and they handed out either store themed stuff or candy...My dad usually handed out team sets or packs. But those usually ran out because there was usually 1000+ kids. This was my first year being in my own house so I got prepared for handing out candy with the gf. We had a few friends over and sat outside from 5-9 and only had 5 kids!!!! Im am only 19, almost 20 and I remember staying out til atleast 10 or 11 getting as much as I could. Atleast 3 or 4 pillow cases full. The town I am living in has tons of kids I dont know why more didnt come out. Oh well looks like I have 5 bag of candy to eat ha
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

we still had about 75 or so kids but it was mainly small kids this year with their parents and not the usual older teenage crowd. But trust me I'm not complaining because the older kids are so rude now days and I've even had some change costumes and come back a 2nd or 3rd time. You can tell it's the same kids by the sound of their voice.