`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF LeSean McCoy Cards for Basketball

LF LeSean McCoy Cards for Basketball
I am looking for any LeSean McCoy cards. I only have basketball to trade, that is why I am posting it here. I attempted to post in the football forums and did not have a lot of luck. PLMK what you have, send me a PM or trade offer! Dont have a lot of McCoy cards yet, so looking for anything really! PLMK

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: LF LeSean McCoy Cards for Basketball
(10-30-2011, 01:15 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: I am looking for any LeSean McCoy cards. I only have basketball to trade, that is why I am posting it here. I attempted to post in the football forums and did not have a lot of luck. PLMK what you have, send me a PM or trade offer! Dont have a lot of McCoy cards yet, so looking for anything really! PLMK
i have a sweet purple ref patch auto i pulled of him u know who i collect though
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]

I have a four color performers patch card #Ed to /25

(10-30-2011, 06:19 PM)cody_allen Wrote: I have a four color performers patch card #Ed to /25
Who/What are you looking for? I only have basketball.
(10-30-2011, 01:58 PM)garnettfan4life Wrote: i have a sweet purple ref patch auto i pulled of him u know who i collect though
I would love that card, but I know I do not have enough MJ for that. Unless you wnat a handful of graded cards haha!

Bump!