Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking To Get Back Into Trading!!!

Looking To Get Back Into Trading!!!
Hello all!

With my recent return to the boards off to a great start, I figured I would put the word out there that I would like to get some trades done and acquire some new cards. With that being said, I would like to point out that I have started a new PC. I am looking for Jaroslav Halak cards still, but also GU and AU cards of current, HoF and former star Montreal Canadiens, plus GU and AU cards of Superstars. I have given up on the Scratching The Surface set after learning that they will not be releasing the redemptions for them any time soon, so most of those are up for grabs.

My Org. is pretty up-to-date with all of the cards that I have available to trade, and I can send pics to anyone that requests them. If you are interested in trading, please check out my Org. and send me an offer! I am glad to be back in this great community!

Randi

RE: Looking To Get Back Into Trading!!!
Welcome back Randi. offer sent
Wanting these primarily Igor Shesterkin, Alexis Lafrenière  Kaapo Kakko, Adam Fox, K'Andre Miller, Ryan Lindgren, Zac Jones, Braden Schneider. Just starting PC For Jack Hughes & Illya Sorokin.

Welcome back! Hope are personal matters have been dealt with, in the best way possible.

I am in the process of doing some updates to my org. and bucket I will let you know what I have when I finish.
Collecting Patrick Roy and will look at all buckets

Roy PC - https://patrickroycollection.shutterfly.com/pictures/8

I wont be able to really look through yours till friday, but take a look at my org, see if theres anythign you want/need. I can always find stuff to trade for Smile
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Check my bucket for Halak, I have a nice Plante/Halak/Price available
Always looking for:

Johnny Bower
John Tavares
John De Gray
Unscratched redemptions (low or high-end)
A&G Minis (Check my thread)
Non-sport (Prominent Cuts, Marvel, GPK, Vintage etc..)
Gaming (Pokemon, MTG, Yu-gi-oh, etc..)

Bucket: http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/z342/staples29/