`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redemption Cards?

Redemption Cards?
I have a redemption card for a "Certified Base Card Variation Autograph Card of 158 Giovanny Gonzalez" from the 2005 Bowman Baseball set.

I never got a chance to send it in and the expiration date has passed by a few years.

Can I still redeem it for anything?

RE: Redemption Cards?
contact Topps but I believe you wont be able to redeem it for anything
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

Topps can't get 2011 redemptions right so good luck on a 2005

I've heard Topps doesn't honor expired redemptions, but it never hurts to ask.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I had an expired redemption from upper deck once and they sent a replacement. Just email them saying you've been a loya customer for years and plan on remaining one but would like a replacement for an expired redemption you just pulled from a box of older products you bought. They might tell you to f off ,but its worth a shot

Send it in (mail) in a pwe cost 44 cents. Dont expect anything but be surprised if something shows up and be happy with it. It would hurt to send a letter with it and talk about their bowman products. You might get an of of some nobody from the past year or two but could wind up being somebody within the next year or two.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

If you ever do get that card, I'd love to trade something for it
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)