`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finest 2011 - Warping issues?

Finest 2011 - Warping issues?
I haven't bought any finest packs, but just received a few in the mail that I won on Ebay. The cards are pretty badly warped - bordering on 2010 Chrome. Was the warping bad in this set? Or were mine just not property cared for?

I don't remember seeing anything on the warping issues this year. Thanks for any help.

RE: Finest 2011 - Warping issues?
(10-31-2011, 09:34 PM)geauxbravos Wrote: I haven't bought any finest packs, but just received a few in the mail that I won on Ebay. The cards are pretty badly warped - bordering on 2010 Chrome. Was the warping bad in this set? Or were mine just not property cared for?

I don't remember seeing anything on the warping issues this year. Thanks for any help.
The ones I pulled out of a couple packs were, somewhat. They weren't near as bad last year though. I think Topps said that they had the problem fixed this year. Who knows? Also, I got my December issue of Beckett today and one of the articles mentioned that the issue was still present a little bit.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

Don't know about Finest, but I got one of the Topps Update value boxes from Walmart yesterday and the cards that came out of the Bowman Chrome hobby pack were warped.
[Image: NewBitmapImage4-1.jpg]

[Image: NewBitmapImage2.jpg]

Working on: 2011 Topps 60/Next 60 unique Autos (50/142) & Relics (?/101)

The Finest I've seen were warped like 2010 Chrome more so than 2011 Chrome were.