`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Robinson - L13

David Robinson - L13
I can't find this card on the Price Guide. Here is the front side, the back is completely blank (all white). Any help?

[Image: DavidRobinsonL13.jpg]

RE: David Robinson - L13
http://www.beckett.com/basketball/2007-0...13-6152205
it should be this but the number would be 253b and it would have a bb (blank back) to go with it. you will have to contact someone from beckett to see if they can add that variation to the guide. the pricing is the same from the regular and bb cards.
fyi, beckett has the variations for the other l13 bb cards, maybe no one has found a david robinson and thats why they havent added it.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

It is as ping said, but the pricing all depends on the player in question -some are equal, other's are more expensive for the blank back error/variants. Also, you should note that the blank backs are hobby only.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

This is the 2007-08 Ultra SE #253.

The blank back was an error variation found on most if not all the cards in the "L13" (Lucky 13 & Legendary 13) subsets.

One webpage describes like this:

"Two short-printed subsets of the Ultra SE set, Lucky 13–which represented the first 13 picks of the 2007 NBA Draft–and Legendary 13–which represented 13 popular retired players–were found to exist in error versions that had blank backs. These are rarer than the normal cards, and with players like Kevin Durant, Greg Oden, Michael Jordan and Larry Bird featured, they had the names to generate lasting interest. They quickly began selling on eBay for two to five times the price of the correct versions, and continue to draw a premium."

Source: http://www.freewebs.com/gatorboymike/error.html

There's also some of the World Premier cards that have blank backs.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

and for pricing being the same, i was referring to the bv, im pretty sure the blank backs would sell higher then the regular.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]