`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA season??

NBA season??
so are we even gunna see a NBA season this year??? I sure hope so, even if it isnt 82games, any kind of season would be better then any...its ashame so much talent in the league and its possible a NBA season may not happen at all...i need my NBA on xmas...

RE: NBA season??
you and me both i wanna see my spurs play

Rich people have one thing in common- money. They will find a way to make it happen (hopefully).
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

I need my NBA also, i hope gets done soon. I am a huge kings fan and want to go to some more games

man i cant live without ball.. its starting to snow and me and some of the guys are going to shovel the courts so we can play
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

I hate all this junk with the lockout. All the ups and downs are wearing me out. Why can't it be golf or somthing?? The only I love is basketball and it might not happen this year. The only good thing is, that when games do resume, it will be really easy to get tickets for a while. People are really pissed and are not going to go to games like last year. But I will!

The players are getting greedy and are already way over paid. I guess it is our fault (fans) as we continue to pay ridiculous prices for tickets, jerseys, cards etc. Like the card companies, as long as collectors pay these high prices they will continue to make and sell them. Are the owners greedy as well yes but they are owners. It blows my mind how much money these people need. Too bad they are not thinking about all the people who work at the arena's and do other things so they can make all this money. No athlete is worth the money these people make. Cheaper salaries = cheaper seats = families can actually afford to go to a game.

I don't care how talented Kobe or Lebron are. No person should make that much money for shooting or dunking a basketball.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

A good thing on a collectors note, it allows me to catch up on my chases rather than distracting me with new chases. Smile It seems every year I say I'm not going to collect any sets that year and concentrate on finishing my sets, or getting more Pistons cards, and I never end up sticking to it. Smile Last year I only collected Absolute, Donruss and Rookies and Stars.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

with the lockout.. it helps drop the prices of some cards... and even a few boxes... I been able to work on my set chasers.. and my new chase of Elite Black Box autos of Lakers.. only missing Kobe & Pau Gasol...

been watching more soccer, since there is no NBA season...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*