`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has Anyone Dealt with nicknicknick17

Has Anyone Dealt with nicknicknick17
I made a mistake on ebay, i sold 2 malkin patch cards, one is an artifacts emerald patch /15 from last years 10-11 Artifacts. This guy (Nicolas Sylvestre) won it on ebay, another guy won the other Malkin patch, only this one is the 06-07 sp authentic limited patch/auto rookie year /100.
Obviously the guy that ordered the limited patch rc auto was choked when he got the wrong card, so i sent this Nicolas guy an email letting him know what was going on-well, do you think he would reply. ? Why would he, he just got a 400.00 card in the mail and did not know why, so when he got my email, he completely avoided the situation, I have sent him about 7 other emails, all ignored as well as the other buyer did too.

Not only that, this guy knows what he is doing, he just happens to deal in high end Penguins cards. No doubt this guy has this card in his hands, and its funny he doesnt have the decency to at least man up and reply, riddle me even and deny he didnt get the card , which would be a complete crock as if you look at my feedback on ebay, you know it would be quite the coincidence that he is the only one out of hundreds of cards i sold that month to not receive their card from me
If anyone sees this card it is numbered 089/100
here is the ebay link , check it out before the page expires.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...TQ:US:1123
Contact me at jpa92@shaw.ca if you have dealt with him or know him,etc, ebay AND the police are also involved.

RE: Has Anyone Dealt with nicknicknick17 (Nicolas Sylvestre)
good luck on getting stuff back

some ebayers are not honest... it is sad
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)