`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another sad PWE story

RE: Another sad PWE story
Thats crap!, I was just about to post a thread complaining about the fact that I just received a Patrick Willis auto in a PWE AND I was charge 3 bucks for Ship....Negatory ! LOL

Seller has 1100+ positive. The best part is in the same mailday I also received a non auto/serial numbered refractor of the same card from a diff seller and it was surrounded in bubble wrap like it was worth a million bucks. 5 stars!
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

Completely unacceptable Sad Did you contact the seller? I wouldn't accept less than a return and full payment back.

(10-27-2011, 05:25 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: I demand partial refunds when that happens, if they refuse I would leave a negative. So far I haven't had to leave a negative for this issue yet.
I understand your pov, but when u place a bid on an item, you are agreeing to the terms that the seller has stated in the auction. Do they state in the auction that they will ship a certain way? I mean if I see an auction with high shipping, I always ask how they plan to ship the card. That way I can avoid all the after effects.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(10-27-2011, 08:08 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: I understand your pov, but when u place a bid on an item, you are agreeing to the terms that the seller has stated in the auction. Do they state in the auction that they will ship a certain way? I mean if I see an auction with high shipping, I always ask how they plan to ship the card. That way I can avoid all the after effects.
I disagree with you 100%. I honestly could care less if it stated how well or bad he will ship it. If they charge me $3 to ship and send a pwe I will contact for a partial refund or leave a negative.

I can be worse if I wanted. Since a pwe won't have tracking I could just say it never arrived and get a full refund and keep the card. I believe I am being fair and the seller is setting themselves up for failure.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(10-28-2011, 05:38 AM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: I can be worse if I wanted. Since a pwe won't have tracking I could just say it never arrived and get a full refund and keep the card. I believe I am being fair and the seller is setting themselves up for failure.
how many times have you done this in the past?

So, you believe in being a liar and a thief?

I am pretty sure that this statement is going to get you added to a lot of the honest members " do not trade with " list, even if they have traded with you before.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(10-28-2011, 10:06 AM)shezdoni Wrote: how many times have you done this in the past?

So, you believe in being a liar and a thief?

I am pretty sure that this statement is going to get you added to a lot of the honest members " do not trade with " list, even if they have traded with you before.
First of all, your the biggest bigmouth on Beckett and I should just dismiss what you say just like the vast majority here do. Secondly, I said this is something I could do but that I don't because I am fair. Thirdly, if people decide not to trade with me based on an opinion on a separate issue then that is there prerogative.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/