`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
NEW Baseball Player Collectors List! Updated 7/24/2012

RE: NEW Baseball Player Collectors List! Last update 7/12/2012
(07-14-2012, 11:44 AM)MelodyCarter Wrote: Sorry you took my comment personal.
I didn't.

You said you took it over after his account was banned or something to that affect. How can I find out who is banned, because I was not aware that he was I just wouldn't trade with him for personal reasons. And everyone talks about the threads and getting added to the list = how do I get access to the entire list. Know it sounds ignorant but I am when it comes to this.
Thanks,
Melody

(07-15-2012, 10:03 AM)MelodyCarter Wrote: You said you took it over after his account was banned or something to that affect. How can I find out who is banned, because I was not aware that he was I just wouldn't trade with him for personal reasons. And everyone talks about the threads and getting added to the list = how do I get access to the entire list. Know it sounds ignorant but I am when it comes to this.
Thanks,
Melody
Here's the link to the Bad Traders/Banned Members List:

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1424840.html

Also, when a member get banned, there is a line across their name. See the 1st post to see what I mean.

Change me to Super collector for Edgar Martinez please.
I collect: Edgar Martinez
Vintage (Needed 68 and 71 Topps and other Vintage)
[Image: Banner3.jpg]

(07-16-2012, 04:07 PM)matrix99 Wrote: Change me to Super collector for Edgar Martinez please.
I'm no longer adding people as supercollectors but I did fix your signature banner for you.

RE: NEW Baseball Player Collectors List! Updated 7/16/2012
Please add me for Griffey, Jeter, and CC Sabathia. Also if there is a sport for other yankees relics and autos
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

RE: NEW Baseball Player Collectors List! Updated 7/16/2012
While I appreciate you putting your life on the line to ensure our freedom, using your military status has nothing to do with the fact that you ripped people off and left people hanging. If you're too busy with your military obligation, maybe you shouldn't try to trade until you could handle shipping your end out. I wasn't sure if you were ever coming back to this site or if you'd ever ship your cards to the people you owed.

If anyone has any outstanding trades with rad_1205, please let me know via PM.

Richard, changing the title of this thread and leaving the message that you did isn't helping your cause here. I'm going to lock this thread for now but I will unlock it when I don't feel like I am being attacked. You were removed from the list because you were banned. Other banned members were also removed from the list so I am not singling you out. I'm not even sure I have to defend myself to you. You dug your own grave.

Real classy of you to leave the negative out of spite, Richard.

RE: NEW Baseball Player Collectors List! Updated 7/24/2012
I should probably stay out of this, BUT it seems like I was right to start the new thread. Wink I'm just sayin'...

(07-25-2012, 12:15 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I should probably stay out of this, BUT it seems like I was right to start the new thread. Wink I'm just sayin'...

Yeah the guy goes and leaves people hanging for 2 months. Then he comes back and expects it to be all okay because he has a military career going on. Everyone has real life and we all have to still be responsible. Actually being military I think he is held to a higher standard of responsibility. Using the military against us is just plain wrong. It's actually insulting to the military IMO. Then to act as if Beckett has an issue with the military because they treat him as an equal is even more insulting.

Richard if you do read this, you turned around after all this and left David a negative for a trade that was from 2011 just as retaliation. Is that what your trying to tell us our military represents? I am pretty sure the military would be ashamed of the way you are representing our country. You wear a uniform and you represent what that uniform stands for. Maybe you should think about that when you choose your actions.

Nothing you did bothered me near as much as the way you represented yourself when claiming to be a member of our countries military.

We are all proud of our military and thankful for those who serve and protects us on a daily basis.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Derek, I really didn't want to bring the military into this thread. I actually deleted another military comment yesterday that I thought was inappropriate because I didn't want to turn this into a totally different debate.

spazmatastic-I think I am going to pass the player collector thread off to you if you don't mind. I'll unlock your other thread and lock this one up because I don't want this to turn into a debate about the military when it should be about the members of the boards and what players they collect.

If you don't mind comparing this list with the list you started to make sure everyone is on both lists, that would be awesome.