`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4th BGS Submission Scans

RE: 4th BGS Submission Scans
Ty - it was 254.39 for all of them for the 20 day grading - however its $20 extra for me because I have to pay taxes since I live in texas :| I suggest 1-19 since at 20 cards the return shipping doubles - if you go above 20 I suggest maxing out the next level. Plus insurance is a killer too but you have to/want to insure them just incase Smile I do submissions every month and every month is a different deal. If you want to do just a few feel free to contact me and I'll gladly throw them in my submission. This one was...I dont remember what this one was lol but I have 8 days on another 20 day submission that was $9 per card with return insurance and shipping covered with $1 autos and the one I'm sending tomorrow is 10-10-10 - 10 cards, $10 per card, 10 days.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(10-23-2011, 02:42 PM)branesergen Wrote: ... but I have 8 days on another 20 day submission that was $9 per card with return insurance and shipping covered with $1 autos
Oooooh! That's a good deal right there!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Yeah they emailed me with that one and I responded I was interested, next day the calls started - nothing like working nites and having your phone go off during the day 2 or 3 times while your asleep :|
Manning PC

(10-23-2011, 02:42 PM)branesergen Wrote: Ty - it was 254.39 for all of them for the 20 day grading - however its $20 extra for me because I have to pay taxes since I live in texas :| I suggest 1-19 since at 20 cards the return shipping doubles - if you go above 20 I suggest maxing out the next level. Plus insurance is a killer too but you have to/want to insure them just incase Smile I do submissions every month and every month is a different deal. If you want to do just a few feel free to contact me and I'll gladly throw them in my submission. This one was...I dont remember what this one was lol but I have 8 days on another 20 day submission that was $9 per card with return insurance and shipping covered with $1 autos and the one I'm sending tomorrow is 10-10-10 - 10 cards, $10 per card, 10 days.
Thanks for the help on that! And thanks for the offer I think it will only be a few when I send them like 3 or 4. I am still learning how to tell which cards to get graded and things like that ( it's pretty hard to learn).
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

Well honestly - I dont even inspect mine. My grades come out pretty good and the ones that dont I expect to be low but send them in for the case. I look for noticeable defects outside of that I just send them in lol
Manning PC