`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Topps Finest & 2011 Bowman Chrome and other

2011 Topps Finest & 2011 Bowman Chrome and other
I went to the LCS (well 38 miles away) to pick up some card cases and supplies and ended buying a 2011 Topps Finest box and two 2002 Upper Deck MVP boxes and a box of 2002 Ballpark Idols box since they were cheap and plus he gave me a discount on buying 4 boxes.

Below is the link for the Topps Finest Hits and the other hits

The two 2002 Upper Deck Boxes were pretty was ok, got some Red Sox players. I ended up hitting a Griffey Bat/Jersey Relic card was cool, since the BV covered the cost of the two MVP boxes I paid for. The BallPark Idols box was so-so , but got some decent Ichiro inserts there and a few Red Sox players.

Also, had to go to Wally World and decided to pick up some 2011 Bowman Chrome Blaster Boxes while I was there and picked the last three they had.

Plus, I received a Maddux auto I got off the bay today too, which was cool.

These are the "Hits" from the boxes. Got some nice base cards from the 2011 boxes too. Anything from today is FS unless I can get an auto from the following: Greg Maddux, Wakefield, Pedroia, and other Red Sox players. I'll be putting them in the organizer soon. Feel Free to PM me with an offer if interested.

Thanks,

http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd48...me%20Hits/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I collect Greg Maddux, Tim Wakefield, Dustin Pedroia, Auto/GU and other Red Sox Auto/GU

RE: 2011 Topps Finest & 2011 Bowman Chrome and other
Check me for the Aaron Hicks auto please. Thanks

RE: 2011 Topps Finest & 2011 Bowman Chrome and other
Check me for the Segura and the Rizzo
Angels cards - Jo Adell, Mike Trout, Reid Detmers, Ohtani, Bachman, O'Hoppe, Joyce, Zach Neto etc. 

Looking for Bowman Chrome Draft and Chrome Prospects set fillers. PM me what you have avail!