`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Darryl Strawberry Auto

Darryl Strawberry Auto
Was picking up an RX tonight and you know that while waiting you tend to browse & usually buy something else. I saw some Topps jumbo packs so i decided to buy the 3 remaining packs & got a few decent cards including this:

[Image: DS3auto.jpg]

A few of the other decent cards are:
Robin Roberts 460 SP
3 Diamond Anniversary cards
Diamond Stars - Ichiro
3 Kimball Minis & A "Before There Was Topps" card 1911 American Tobacco T201 Pictured in a follow up post
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

RE: Darryl Strawberry Auto
Nice Strawberry what are you for you in trade?
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

Lovly strawberry for sure!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

nice!
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(10-21-2011, 10:52 PM)86champs Wrote: Nice Strawberry what are you for you in trade?
My sig has players of who i collect, i guess any card is tradeable, just didn't give it that much thought being i got it a few hours ago. I should post it in the trading section when i'm certain it's for trade. It's rare i get to pull auto's (not including 2010/11 Bowman) and i think its my 1st auto of a NY player. Check my sig & see if there's something i might like.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,

Heres the "Before There Was Topps Card" looks like Walter Johnson Senators printed on the card but not mentioned in the OPG

[Image: BTWS2011.jpg]