`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod can I get a trade removed from my trade section

Mod can I get a trade removed from my trade section
I have a trade that was accepted a long time ago with JY5 but I never sent the cards out because as soon as I saw the address I knew it was a scammer. The trade has been sitting there forever and if you could remove it from my trade section that would be great. Thanks!

RE: Mod can I get a trade removed from my trade section
Just asked about this again and it is still not an option, along with removing feedback when warranted, but your request was added to our to-do list when this option comes available. When ? I dont know
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

thanks for the update Floydtown
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

i have kind of the same problem. i had a trade accepted and the guy desided not to go threw with it afterwards, luckley before i sent the cards. i would like it removed if posible. thanks

I have one where both of us completed all steps of the trade, but it's still sitting on the active trades list instead of moving to completed trades.
[Image: Blues%20Banner%202015_zpso4q52tdf.png]
Blues PC: 5600+ cards - Blues RCs: 781/933 - 83.7%

(10-21-2011, 10:34 PM)ben625 Wrote: i have kind of the same problem. i had a trade accepted and the guy desided not to go threw with it afterwards, luckley before i sent the cards. i would like it removed if posible. thanks
you could just close it out on both sides to get rid of it
(10-21-2011, 11:50 PM)pretzel mask Wrote: I have one where both of us completed all steps of the trade, but it's still sitting on the active trades list instead of moving to completed trades.
Thats strange, I will add it to the folder. Are u sure you marked it as received?
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Thank you for the update Floydtown.