Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Needs a new PC player

RE: Needs a new PC player
^ I have a Damian Williams insert /500 and Bowman Chrome RC

And if you cant find anyone to supercollect, my Danieal Manning supercollection is up for grabs. PM me is you might be interested
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

I would do Mallet, he will only get cheaper over time as he rides the bench for a few years, so it might be best to wait until next years RC class comes out, then his stuff will be much cheaper.

If you do decide to chase Mallett, I would follow Bostonsports's advice, with the exception of 1/1s are REALLY rare ones
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

(10-22-2011, 06:23 PM)dabears 1985 Wrote: If you do decide to chase Mallett, I would follow Bostonsports's advice, with the exception of 1/1s are REALLY rare ones
Exactly, the rare ones sometimes get PCed by a collector/investor, so you needa get those, you should wait on the others.

My main advice would be not to get anyone from this years RC class until the next one comes out. The new stuff is always priced high. So maybe someone from the last 2 RC classes would be good unless you want to wait on Mallet.

Collect who you LIKE... No point if you don't like the person...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(10-22-2011, 05:34 PM)hogs fan forever Wrote: what does he collect
he collects jake locker!
[Image: hcE98W9.png]

COLLECTING SEYI AJIROTUTU AND VINCENT BROWN

AJIROTUTU PC: 44/140 31%
WITHOUT 1/1's: 36/103 35%
1/1's: 4/37 11%

im going for ryan mallett jordan shipply

(10-22-2011, 06:42 PM)hogs fan forever Wrote: im going for ryan mallett jordan shipply
No way in H..E..double hockey sticks your gonna do a Arkansas AND TEXAS player PC.WTF

Just kiddin dude,just do what you like as far as PCs.Sending a reply to the message from a few days ago.

Thanks Ironman71635
[Image: hillis.jpg]
I collect Felix Jones,Darren Mcfadden,D.J. Williams (Arkansas TE),Ryan Mallett,and Mike Alstott. Peyton Hillis Super-collector 273/375 73% complete and looking for more.

(10-22-2011, 03:34 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: you should collect who you WANT to collect, not who others think. If you're going to make a PC of that player, you don't want to all of a sudden get bored midway through cause you really have no interest in that player.
Well said and very true, collect what YOU want!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

i would think that most of this years rookies are gonna see a good drop in demand coming off season. Myself im wait till then to try and start up on another guy and research the heck out of possible upcoming draft picks. I have been hit by the wait too long bug too many times waiting though, so it can have a evil tradeoff.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.