Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first really good steal

My first really good steal
http://www.ebay.com/itm/320777699443?ssP...500wt_1413

couldn't believe it when I saw it as BIN going less than what the other 2 auctions were at. Snapped it up right away
Collecting TCU Alums: LaDanian Tomlinson, Andy Dalton, Jeremy Kerley etc.
Looking for Mike Schmidt Pre-1980's, Auto, GU, and GU/Autos

RE: My first really good steal
Steal!!!Wink great scoop man!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Congrats bud! Thats a sweet card!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

I have some cool Kerley cards. Are you in FW? I coached JK in HS, so my sons insist that we have a HUGE collection of his stuff. I have three 1/1's, one 3/10, 35 autos, and about 300 total right now, but now he is getting a bigger following, so it is getting tougher competition on the auction site. Let me know your id, and I will not bid you out of a card, if it comes up. I do bid on a BUNCH of his stuff. I am going to see him play the Pats in a few weeks. Let me know what you get, and maybe we can trade some time.
Mickey
(10-19-2011, 08:09 PM)swindlehurst Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/320777699443?ssP...500wt_1413

couldn't believe it when I saw it as BIN going less than what the other 2 auctions were at. Snapped it up right away

wow, you carjacked em, hijacked em, and brow slapped em on that sale. That is insane, no matter who the player is.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

I went to TCU the same time LT was there. So I have been following Kerley and Dalton the last 4 years. I am in MN now
Collecting TCU Alums: LaDanian Tomlinson, Andy Dalton, Jeremy Kerley etc.
Looking for Mike Schmidt Pre-1980's, Auto, GU, and GU/Autos