Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Carson Palmer to DA RAIDERS!

RE: Carson Palmer to DA RAIDERS!
music to my ears!
[Image: vt-2.gif]

To the people asking about Pryor lol he is nowhere near being ready to play in the NFL. He is a project,he's way Behind Tim Tebow in being ready to play.Ultimately he will prob switch to Wr.He wasn't even great at Ohio State playing qb against the weak big ten teams. Its likely to be a 1 and 2nd round pick unless y'all think the raiders will win a playoff game this year and then it would be two 1st rounders.I think he's an improvement over Boller

Pryor should be ready. He hasnt nothing to do but study the playbooks, study defensive reads, and study some more. IMO he would be more ready then cam newton was. They threw cam to the wolves with a lot less study time and he has done great. This is one of the only things i dont like about the NFL. They will get and stock up on these fresh young guys with who knows what kind of talent. Then they never even use em and in a few years those guys either end up back home or finally getting a chance after half their expected shelf life in the NFL is up.

I read somewhere that the average career expectancy in the NFL is any where from 3-5 years for most position, 7-10 for QB. So you got a guy banging up his body in every way possible in practice and the training room, who could the next great thing, not starting come game day for two years?? IMO its a waste.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Smile Smile Smile This makes me very happy! Palmer has gone downhill since that knee injury and I am looking forward to the new era with Andy Dalton and 4 1st Round pics in the next 2 years! Smile Smile Smile
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

JUST WIN BABY!!!!

[Image: palmer.png]
[Image: aldavis.png]

Great move for the Raiders. Let's face it, they can't pick 'em to save their lives...might as well go with a QB who might be able to win you a few and throw away those draft picks like they always have.

Go Palmer! Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(10-18-2011, 10:44 AM)superynaldo Wrote: I totally agree, the Raiders are FOOLS to give up their picks... what a joke... I am glad Carson got out of that craphole, but still... what the hell was picking up Pryor for???
Pryor got picked up because big, strong and fast. They can teach him to play any position, as long as he scores touchdowns.
Carson should do very well in Oakland. He's in the state he wanted to be all along, just might not be his first choice as far as the team goes.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(10-18-2011, 07:52 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Great move for the Raiders. Let's face it, they can't pick 'em to save their lives...might as well go with a QB who might be able to win you a few and throw away those draft picks like they always have.

Go Palmer! Wink
I agree with RW34 100%. The Raiders have been more successful with their picks after Round 1. They got zero for Russell and until last week, DHB looked like a bust.

The coach has a limited window to turn things around. Palmer isn't what he used to be. He'll sell tickets on the West Coast and he can help lead Oaklands' young receiving core.

(10-18-2011, 10:09 AM)TRAVISTURNER Wrote: I'd like to see nineof's opinion of this.
me too. i think he will love it even if he has no Raider love..
i think it will work out NICELY. Palmer has game,Cincin had NO sak to get a line for him.. NONE. shotty management...no line,no QB
simple
(10-18-2011, 02:27 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: Smile Smile Smile This makes me very happy! Palmer has gone downhill since that knee injury and I am looking forward to the new era with Andy Dalton and 4 1st Round pics in the next 2 years! Smile Smile Smile
Dalton will have grass stains on his back and turf in the facemask like palmer did...use the draft picks and get a line.
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(10-18-2011, 09:12 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: me too. i think he will love it even if he has no Raider love..
i think it will work out NICELY. Palmer has game,Cincin had NO sak to get a line for him.. NONE. shotty management...no line,no QB
simple

Dalton will have grass stains on his back and turf in the facemask like palmer did...use the draft picks and get a line.
Smile
A Bears fan talking about grass stains and turf... I guess it's appropriatte considering where his QB spends half of his day...lol
If you want to trade, I need DC and a padded mailer at a minimum. Rarely do I collect or trade for anything other than Bengals/Jaguars and some Cowboys.
http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w291/...0Football/