`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assistance from Erie, PA residents.

Assistance from Erie, PA residents.
Recently my 6 yr old son has been bitten by the baseball bug. His favorite team happens to be the Erie Seawolves (Double A Team Detroit Tigers). We have added autographed pictures, bats and gloves from the team. By the fact that we live in Maryland makes it hard to obtain items from the team. I have bought much of what is on their web site for my son, but I am trying to locate a batting helmet. Not a game used one, but the plastic ones that they sell at stadiums for kids. The website for the team doesnt sell these and I have attempted to contact the team merchandise chairmen with negative results. If there is anyone in the area of Erie who could help me get one of these helmets, I would appreciate it greatly. I will pay for all expenses and compensate you for your efforts. My son's birthday is at the end of November and I am trying to get this for his birthday as well as have it to use next season to try and get autographs. Thank you for any help you folks can provide.
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

RE: Assistance from Erie, PA residents.
I live in north western PA and get to Erie once in a while. I will look when I go next time.

Also , have you tried the card store search for Erie , PA? This will get you in touch with phone numbers and addresses of card shops in Erie and they may have the items you are looking for.

(10-15-2011, 08:48 PM)woodrowsbat Wrote: I live in north western PA and get to Erie once in a while. I will look when I go next time.

Also , have you tried the card store search for Erie , PA? This will get you in touch with phone numbers and addresses of card shops in Erie and they may have the items you are looking for.
Thanks for the help. I never thought about the card store search. Do you recommend any stores in the area?

~Bump~