`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Interested in J.D. Martinez, Jose Altuve, ....

Interested in J.D. Martinez, Jose Altuve, ....
I am interested in current & former Astros members:

1. J.D. Martinez
2. Jose Altuve
3. Lance Berkman
4. Hunter Pence
5. Michael Bourn

I want these players on any baseball cards (autos preferred then rookie, or any baseball card). I am willing to trade or sell any cards in my collection for these players. Check my profile for all cards that I have! I am a huge Astros fan (even though they had their first 100 loss season this year lol Sad ). Let me know of any trade or sell that you would like to make for these players that I want!

RE: Interested in J.D. Martinez, Jose Altuve, ....
i have a j.d. martinez bowman platinum base and a bowman chrome purple refractor of altuve, interested?

(10-15-2011, 12:31 AM)1hugestlfan Wrote: i have a j.d. martinez bowman platinum base and a bowman chrome purple refractor of altuve, interested?
Yes! Are you interested in any cards that I have? I am willing to trade or sell for the cards that you mentioned. I've bought 4 hobby boxes of 2010 Bowman Chrome and have opened up 3 of them so far. I also have a lot of 1980's, 1990's, and 2000's baseball cards also. Not sure what you're interested in...

(10-15-2011, 12:44 AM)agkyle2010 Wrote: Yes! Are you interested in any cards that I have? I am willing to trade or sell for the cards that you mentioned. I've bought 4 hobby boxes of 2010 Bowman Chrome and have opened up 3 of them so far. I also have a lot of 1980's, 1990's, and 2000's baseball cards also. Not sure what you're interested in...
any modern cardinals rookies, or autos or pujols inserts

(10-15-2011, 12:59 AM)1hugestlfan Wrote: any modern cardinals rookies, or autos or pujols inserts
I have a couple Shelby Miller and Matt Holliday 2010 Bowman Chrome Cards. I also have some Mark McGwire cards of various brands. I'm sure I have some older cardinals cards but I just need to sort all the older cards out.

well the shelby i'd like in the autograph version not the base

(10-15-2011, 01:14 AM)1hugestlfan Wrote: well the shelby i'd like in the autograph version not the base
Oh ok...well, I'll be honest, I don't have any Cardinals Auto's but I do have base, insert, and parallels. I have one more 2010 Bowman Chrome Hobby Box in transit that I purchased from eBay so I might have some Cardinals cards in that. I'll just have to wait and see. Just let me know if you see any Cardinals cards that you're interested in in my collection because I'm very interested in the Astros cards you have. Would you be willing to sell them?

yes i would, u don't have any pujols inserts from any topps brand?

(10-15-2011, 01:45 AM)1hugestlfan Wrote: yes i would, u don't have any pujols inserts from any topps brand?
Unfortunately, I do not have any pujols inserts. I just now got back into baseball card collecting. At what price would you be willing to sell the Astros cards that you have?

i have a chris johnson/ brett wallace bowman platinum dual auto/game used. interested?
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos