`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What is your favorite collection on Beckett

RE: What is your favorite collection on Beckett
nineof has a superior Carson Palmer PC...one that rivals any player PC here.
jaderocks is in a class by itself also
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Gotta agree with Lumpy--melmcd's Certified sets are ridiculous. Chibear's FOTG sets are awesome too. And let's not forget RW34's Ricky Williams extravaganza!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(10-14-2011, 09:54 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Gotta agree with Lumpy--melmcd's Certified sets are ridiculous. Chibear's FOTG sets are awesome too. And let's not forget RW34's Ricky Williams extravaganza!
Thanks Sconnie, I appreciate that. You know, no one who's joined the site since the transition from beta has seen that PC. Beckett lost the thread during the move.

Guess I'll have to get to scanning and start all over again!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(10-14-2011, 11:20 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Thanks Sconnie, I appreciate that. You know, no one who's joined the site since the transition from beta has seen that PC. Beckett lost the thread during the move.

Dont you have a bucket link or something? All those pics gotta be somewhere out there in the interspace, right?
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(10-14-2011, 11:27 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Dont you have a bucket link or something? All those pics gotta be somewhere out there in the interspace, right?
Well, if I have to start over, might as well do it right!! Wink

The guy with the national treasures collection. Dont remember who it was but it had some great cards of alot of the greats in it. Like some of the one player collections, but I think that NT collection is just sweet.
Always looking for MJ-Lebron-Wade-Durant-Hill-Wall-Cousins-Bledsoe-Patterson-Orton-Meeks-Prince-Magloire-Nazr-Mercer-McCarty-Delk-Walker-Mashburn- Football-Cobb-Conner-Tamme
[Image: sigpic2.png]

Yeah I havent seen most of these collection since beckett got switch before zi started posting on here.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(10-14-2011, 11:47 AM)b33rman Wrote: The guy with the national treasures collection. Dont remember who it was but it had some great cards of alot of the greats in it. Like some of the one player collections, but I think that NT collection is just sweet.
That's Hazezofgreen. He bumped it up again the other day with some sweet new additions!

And yes, he's got one of the best PC's here hands down.

(10-14-2011, 11:20 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Thanks Sconnie, I appreciate that. You know, no one who's joined the site since the transition from beta has seen that PC. Beckett lost the thread during the move.

YEA!YEA!!! i wanna see the EXTRAVAGANZA!!!! Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Thanks for the shout out wjlee, your son definitely has a sweet pc waiting for him which keeps getter better!

Besides a few of the jaw dropping collections that have already been mentioned, a few from the original site that stood out to me (off the top of my head atm) were; Coltsfansmike's collection as a whole (let alone his unmatchable Peyton Manning auto pc), I believe mcjensens(?) NFL logo pc, Htoutlawz Barry pc and hazez Clinton Portis pc (NT pc ain't bad either! Lol).. Those are just a few amazing ones I remember that I didn't see mentioned.