`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the heck is going on in Miami

What the heck is going on in Miami
Dont know where to begin other than we have idiots down there running the team. But now its gotten this bad? Marshall's goal is to get thrown out of the game by the second quarter? And saying he will fight Bart Scott and Cromartie. What the hell is going on down there? They are a complete embarrassment, Marshall is my favorite player in the league but if thats your goal then dont even go to NY for the game.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/709802...-york-jets

RE: What the heck is going on in Miami
Don't worry, there is a 20% chance that he will drop this whole thing. Just like the passes thrown to him.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

haha touche

exact reason I prefer Hartline to Marshall lol

i heard they're trying to get lebron james to come play for them.

(10-13-2011, 08:17 PM)pork chop Wrote: i heard they're trying to get lebron james to come play for them.
naa thats just a rumor....I hate Lebron more than I hate Tom Brady.....I would hate to see that self righteous ***** bag playing for my fins....but there is about a much of a chance of that happening is there is of me marrying Hope Solo.

(10-13-2011, 08:35 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: naa thats just a rumor....I hate Lebron more than I hate Tom Brady.....I would hate to see that self righteous ***** bag playing for my fins....but there is about a much of a chance of that happening is there is of me marrying Hope Solo.
Stay away from my women.

(10-13-2011, 08:46 PM)r23b Wrote: Stay away from my women.
ohh noo son....if only she could meet me...she would know I am her dream guy. lmao

i so hope lebron goes to the nfl. i would be so happy to see him get busted in half and never be able to touch the court again.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(10-13-2011, 09:36 PM)nthnoak Wrote: i so hope lebron goes to the nfl. i would be so happy to see him get busted in half and never be able to touch the court again.
well....that does sound pretty good.....I wish Sean Taylor was still around....If Lebron took a hit from him he might realize he isnt as hard as he thinks he is.