`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1996-97 Upper Deck Rookie Exclusives Uncut Sheet

1996-97 Upper Deck Rookie Exclusives Uncut Sheet
I purchased an Uncut Sheet of the 1996-97 UD Rookie Exclusives Set. I want to know if anyone can give me information on where I can get the sheet cut proffesionally. I am only interested in the Kobe card and maybe the Iverson and Ray Allen. The reason I'd like to get this sheet cut is because these cards are Sample Cards which were only passed out at the National Sports Collectors Convention back in 1996 from what I've been told.

The cards have the Sample Stamp on the back of the card. This card is still on my Check List for Kobe Rookie Year Graded cards so this would get me closer to completing my collection.

If anyone owns the Kobe #R10P card I'd be willing in buying the card or trading the entire Uncut sheet for the single card. The card must be In Nr Mint /Mint condition as I plan on submitting it for grading.

I'd really appreciate some feedback/comments on this.

RE: 1996-97 Upper Deck Rookie Exclusives Uncut Sheet
I am kicking myself for not still having one, that is an awesome offer.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

pick one up off of ebay for around $5 shipped, and spend $30-$50 and get the uncut sheet framed, thats a sweet piece that you dont see that often, that would be a keeper imo.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

yes try and get off the bay, And dont cut the sheet it's better to be whole the chopped up.
Always looking for MJ-Lebron-Wade-Durant-Hill-Wall-Cousins-Bledsoe-Patterson-Orton-Meeks-Prince-Magloire-Nazr-Mercer-McCarty-Delk-Walker-Mashburn- Football-Cobb-Conner-Tamme
[Image: sigpic2.png]

All the 1996-97 UD Rookie Exclusives on ebay are the cards pulled from packs not the Promo card.
BGS even labels this as R10P as opposed to R10. Thanks for all the comments and the offer still stands for anyone that has the R10P card.

oh, i didnt understand, you need the individual promo card.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Yup I've looked everywhere for the Promo card and no luck. The last one I saw on eBay was about 2 years ago and that card sold for about $50. At that time I didnt understand how scarce the card was and only placed a $40 Bid and didnt think anyone would pay more than that. I was wrong.

Bump
Still looking for the 1996-97 UD Rookie Exclusives Kobe Promo card #R10P.
Information 
The UD Rookie Exclusives #R10P Promo/sample remains the toughest Kobe rookie year card to locate. Sure all the high dollar parallels are a challenge...the Chrome Refractor, the 3 Flair Legacies, E-X2000 Credentials & P-52 Platinum Series I, etc. but they're more of a financial journey than a 20-year quest.

My advice - forget going down the route of cutting-down the uncut sample sheets. One dealer spent upwards of $1,000 on a sophisticated cutter for this purpose alone and got him nowhere. He'd obtained around 30 of each of the Kobe and Iverson 8-card sheets and struggled very badly. The cutting guidelines are not clear and the raised, basketball card surface creates all kinds of surface/edge imperfections.

Look to track down one of the few copies distributed by Upper Deck to dealers as cut-singles back in '96...it's still your best shot at landing a gradeable copy of this unheralded Kobe rc!!!