`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Peyton Manning should win the MVP award

RE: Peyton Manning should win the MVP award
Well if he wants to pull a Carson Palmer then that's on him. Indy needs to look to the future because once Peyton is gone, they will suck for awhile. Wayne will be getting up there and they have no depth at rb.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Peyton Manning is hands down the best player of this Millennium....its just bc of the media hyping other players and pure ignorance that he hasnt been league MVP like 6 or 7 times now.

(10-09-2011, 07:58 PM)rogue655 Wrote: peyton will never play for a team other than indy
See Brett Favre, Joe Montana, Micheal Jordan, Joe Namath, Jonny Unitas, ect ect ect.

Stranger things have happened. I would be shocked though.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

(10-09-2011, 08:32 PM)samiamryan Wrote: See Brett Favre, Joe Montana, Micheal Jordan, Joe Namath, Jonny Unitas, ect ect ect.

Stranger things have happened. I would be shocked though.
not Marino or Elway....they knew when it was their time....thats why they didnt embarrass themselves... Smile

(10-09-2011, 07:48 PM)nthnoak Wrote: I think they should take luck and trade peyton for some other positions they need help at. But isn't peytons contract up after this year or next? I though I remember hearing something about that during preseason. Unless he ended up extending it. I don't think luck is one of those qb's that will need to grow. He should start out of the gate like Bradford and newton.
The Colts can get out of 25 million guaranteed by releasing Manning before the end of the 2011 season. Otherwise, he is locked in for a very long time at a very high pay rate.

Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(10-09-2011, 09:00 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: The Colts can get out of 25 million guaranteed by releasing Manning before the end of the 2011 season. Otherwise, he is locked in for a very long time at a very high pay rate.
Peyton has 4 or 5 good years left...I cant believe a lot of people are already burying him.

(10-09-2011, 07:06 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I think its safe to end the Brady vs. Manning argument dont you think? 11-5 without Brady and 0-5 without Manning and I cant see a win anytime soon.
Not in my eyes. Brady in 07 was PERFECT. The Colts were 10-6 last year, which means 5-11 and the drop off would be equal. The big difference is that the Patriots still coached Cassell up, where its been reported Painter NEVER got snaps in practice with Peyton around.

I would venture a guess that, even with Manning.... this is a 9-7 team at best. Potentially 6-10.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(10-09-2011, 09:05 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: Not in my eyes. Brady in 07 was PERFECT. The Colts were 10-6 last year, which means 5-11 and the drop off would be equal. The big difference is that the Patriots still coached Cassell up, where its been reported Painter NEVER got snaps in practice with Peyton around.

I would venture a guess that, even with Manning.... this is a 9-7 team at best. Potentially 6-10.
Thats crazy to say...this team is a Superbowl contending team EVERY year...
how could they ever be 6-10?

Yeah the offense has the same starters and defensively the Colts go as Freeney and Mathis go. I have to believe the Colts would be 10-6 at least if Manning was playing. However you just never really know. Who had Buffalo at 4-1?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(10-09-2011, 09:20 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Yeah the offense has the same starters and defensively the Colts go as Freeney and Mathis go. I have to believe the Colts would be 10-6 at least if Manning was playing. However you just never really know. Who had Buffalo at 4-1?
there have been a few years they would have been 16-0 if they didnt rest starters
Clark is in his Prime still...Wayne is on the Backside of his.
Garcon and Collie are just coming into there prime...Addia is still good...Carter is going to be great....Blair White could be a weapon with Peyton.
If anything I think this years Colts with Peyton would have been a bit better than last years colts.