`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BCCG question

BCCG question
I just saw a '69 Seaver BCCG graded 8 for $45 on eBay and Im trying to figure out why its so cheap. I re-read the description of BCCG here on Beckett and all they say is that you can make the card worth more by adding memorabilia to a spot at the top of the slab.

The card looks good except for it being off centered.

Usually 8s of this card go for around $220

Whats the deal with BCCG and this card being so cheap?

RE: BCCG question
A BCCG 8 is not a BGS 8 or PSA 8. They'll usually give a card a 10 as long as it has 4 sides (unless it's a die cut), I don't think I've ever seen a BCCG 8.
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Seems like an ok price, it will be authentic at least, go for it and reslab.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

(10-09-2011, 01:14 PM)Merovius Wrote: I just saw a '69 Seaver BCCG graded 8 for $45 on eBay and Im trying to figure out why its so cheap. I re-read the description of BCCG here on Beckett and all they say is that you can make the card worth more by adding memorabilia to a spot at the top of the slab.

The card looks good except for it being off centered.

Usually 8s of this card go for around $220

Whats the deal with BCCG and this card being so cheap?
Did you see the disclaimer?
"Please note exact card in scan may not be the one you will receive, however it will be the same card in the same grade. Thank you."
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(10-09-2011, 01:41 PM)krn001 Wrote: Did you see the disclaimer?
"Please note exact card in scan may not be the one you will receive, however it will be the same card in the same grade. Thank you."
yikes, dont like the sound of that. I will change my answer to "pass on this one and wait for another to pop up", lol

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

(10-09-2011, 01:41 PM)krn001 Wrote: Did you see the disclaimer?
RUUUNN!!!!
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

A BCCG 8 is probably a 5 or 6 in BGS/PSA
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s