`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do?

What would you do?
Ok so heres whats going on. In 3 weeks iam getting married and as a wedding gift from my to be wife she is letting me buy some cards. So here is where iam at i can either get a 6 tin case of 2010/11 The Cup or a case of 2009/10 UD Ultimate and a case of 2009/10 SP Game Used. Not sure what way i will be going just trying to get some input.

Thanks
Brandon
534 Modano cards and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: What would you do?
first congrats!!! I hope it is a great day for both of you!!!

second do you live in the state or Canada?

third do you like ITG as you could a few ITG products to the list
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Here is an option..... Get the 6 tin case of 2010/11 for yourself. THEN, buy HER the 2009/10 UD Ultimate and a case of 2009/10 SP Game Used, and since your married, her stuff is your stuff and vice-a-versa. So you can technically get all 3 of them!!!

Also, did you get the cards I returned to you?

(10-08-2011, 10:54 AM)bguzowski16 Wrote: Here is an option..... Get the 6 tin case of 2010/11 for yourself. THEN, buy HER the 2009/10 UD Ultimate and a case of 2009/10 SP Game Used, and since your married, her stuff is your stuff and vice-a-versa. So you can technically get all 3 of them!!!

Also, did you get the cards I returned to you?
lol i dont think that will work but good try lol

As for the ITG stuff i was thinking of the ult mem stuff but not to sure never relly opened any of it. Oh yeah and yes i live in Canada

And thank guys

Brandon

(10-08-2011, 11:00 AM)doddy3737 Wrote: lol i dont think that will work but good try lol

As for the ITG stuff i was thinking of the ult mem stuff but not to sure never relly opened any of it. Oh yeah and yes i live in Canada

And thank guys

Brandon
the cup you can do well on or it could be a kick to the ____.

I was going to say, look into ITG UM, Sup, or even older products of H&P. you might get a few gems. Also UM11 is coming out but it is pricey, so far cheapest pre sale I seen in the states is around $600 plus

If you live by T dot, Expo is coming up too, so maybe you can get some good deals on wax there

hope that helps and happy collecting

(10-08-2011, 11:06 AM)bonnev659 Wrote: the cup you can do well on or it could be a kick to the ____.

I was going to say, look into ITG UM, Sup, or even older products of H&P. you might get a few gems. Also UM11 is coming out but it is pricey, so far cheapest pre sale I seen in the states is around $600 plus

If you live by T dot, Expo is coming up too, so maybe you can get some good deals on wax there

hope that helps and happy collecting
I wish i could go to the expo but i will be in vegas damn lol Tongue

I was just looking on youtube at the ITG breaks the Ult stuff looks kool.

Brandon

(10-08-2011, 11:13 AM)doddy3737 Wrote: I wish i could go to the expo but i will be in vegas damn lol Tongue

I was just looking on youtube at the ITG breaks the Ult stuff looks kool.

Brandon
well I know there is a fair amount of Modano in ITG products

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40...Categories

see if you like anything to chase after. happy collecting