`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF: 2001 Topps Heritage Chromes

WTTF: 2001 Topps Heritage Chromes
I've always liked the heritage chrome sets. Unfortunately, I missed out on buying any 2001 heritage. I would like to try to go back and attempt the 2001 topps heritage chrome set. This is a fairly large set (110 cards) and I have picked up 3 cards in the last month or so.

I have the following so far:

CP2-Jim Thome
CP63-Craig Biggio
CP78-Shaun Boyd

I am interested in any of these. I would prefer to trade other inserts for these but shoot me an offer if you have any of these. I'll try to work out as many deals as I can. I am looking for centered cards that have no scratches on the surface.

Thanks.

RE: WTTF: 2001 Topps Heritage Chromes
(10-07-2011, 01:54 AM)david campos Wrote: I've always liked the heritage chrome sets. Unfortunately, I missed out on buying any 2001 heritage. I would like to try to go back and attempt the 2001 topps heritage chrome set. This is a fairly large set (110 cards) and I have picked up 3 cards in the last month or so.

I have the following so far:

CP2-Jim Thome
CP63-Craig Biggio
CP78-Shaun Boyd

I am interested in any of these. I would prefer to trade other inserts for these but shoot me an offer if you have any of these. I'll try to work out as many deals as I can. I am looking for centered cards that have no scratches on the surface.

Thanks.
I can send you the Jose Canseco CP51....I have like 20 of them, lol

RE: WTTF: 2001 Topps Heritage Chromes
Does anyone else have any of these?